• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
40 oxycodone pills. dunno why my doctor prescribed so many. pain from my surgery isnt too bad
Resell them for lots of profit. Street pharm.
nest.gif

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hobojones
Really? Did you give them your email? Because I ordered yesterday evening and got a confirmation email this morning listing the things I bought.

Yeah, and she read it back to me and everything. I might call back tomorrow to see what the deal is.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
LOL!!! @ red uniqlo feet

lmao, ss?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nemuine
Around 33. Which shirt do you have?

I dunno, I think you'd have been good with XS. We're probably about the same size.
I'm curious to see how it fits.

nemuine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
I dunno, I think you'd have been good with XS. We're probably about the same size. I'm curious to see how it fits.
I'm 5'5". How tall are you? We'll see when I get it today.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didnt sell my stooges so I dunno what you're referring to, negatory nancy. I gotta question for those who own oiled calf leathers...how long does it take to stretch and get some character to it? Seems like a stiff material that will take a while to break in, and I bought it rather tight so I could have a more "fitted" leather that would mold onto me. less exciting...but I also, got one of these...In love with the length
biggrin.gif
http://www.antonioli.eu/products/941...-shirt?gen=men

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hobojones
Really? Did you give them your email? Because I ordered yesterday evening and got a confirmation email this morning listing the things I bought.
Well, I called back, and I'm still not sure why I didn't get the confirmation email, but my order has shipped and should arrive by the end of the day today. Turns out I didn't get the hoodie (frankly, it's not like I need another hoodie), but I did get the blazer in navy, which was my first choice.
thumbs-up.gif
I asked about the matching pants, but they're totally sold out. Not terribly surprising. edit:
Originally Posted by Lane
less exciting...but I also, got one of these...In love with the length
biggrin.gif

Looks like a dress. Congrats on the jacket, though; looks like a good find. Fit pics?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
I didnt sell my stooges so I dunno what you're referring to, negatory nancy.

I gotta question for those who own oiled calf leathers...how long does it take to stretch and get some character to it? Seems like a stiff material that will take a while to break in, and I bought it rather tight so I could have a more "fitted" leather that would mold onto me.

less exciting...but I also, got one of these...In love with the length
biggrin.gif

I am a bit disappointed antonioli adopted LVR's scam of "all taxes, fees, customs" included in the price. Even with 30% off a RO leather is about 1000$ more expensive in the US than in Italy, for example. Are they really trying to sell the idea that shipping and taxes on that one piece will add up to a grand ...............

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads