• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
Is everything you own a shade of grey Razele?
Grey / Charcoal mostly Only a few black pieces Navy and Dark green too, not as much though, all my shirting is white (and MTM
smile.gif
) and I have a few colored T's I want some electric blue stuff, will probably get some dark purple and teal items too

herzzreh

Reaction score
791_0.jpg

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
viridi anne linen jacket
u9w3W.jpg

Looks extremely similar to the Attachment black linen blazer I recently bought. I like since you can pair this with either gungy jeans or somewhat dressier pants (or even a t-shirt). I would like to find another blazer of this style in a different color. Any suggestions? Attachment had a khaki-gray one this season, but it sold out everywhere almost instantly.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
I would like to find another blazer of this style in a different color. Any suggestions? Attachment had a khaki-gray one this season, but it sold out everywhere almost instantly.

KVA has a linen blazer in grey minus the pockets, there is also a zip-closure version.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wjk "extra heavy jersey" banana pants

These have the same incredible heavy fabric on them as the wjk hoodie I recently bought. Feels like you're wearing an old fashioned heavy wool work pant. The more expensive wjk pieces have always blown me away with their quality more than any other brand and this piece is no exception.

wjk_pants1.jpg

wjk_pants2.jpg

wjk_pants3.jpg

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no offense BB1 but i just don't get the whole heavyweight jersey thing. Even if the quality is amazing, it's still just...jersey fabric. Wouldn't you rather have wool flannel or cashmere or something?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
Wouldn't you rather have wool flannel or cashmere or something?
Why, when those do not lend them selves to parity with other, unrelated products, as do wjk pieces.
Originally Posted by BB1
wjk ___(product name and style)___ These have the same incredible fabric on them as the ___(other wjk product)___ I recently bought. Feels like you're wearing an ___(unrelated piece of clothing on which more superlatives are heaped)___. The more expensive wjk pieces have always blown me away with their quality more than any other brand and this piece is no exception. ___(exhibit A)___ ___(exhibit B)___ ___(exhibit C)___
Formulaic to the point that I'm wondering if you are in advertising for Japanese labels now ?? I was checking out a few racks of other Jp brands, attachman, IS, virdi, and they were a bit underwhelming considering their price points. Then again I'm not as intrigued by the aesthetic as other people though there are certain pieces I wouldn't mind owning. Also, did you get a new camera like you were planning ?

nemuine

Reaction score
Yeah, should have it by tomorrow. My first purchase from them. Hope their XXS fits me just right.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
no offense BB1 but i just don't get the whole heavyweight jersey thing. Even if the quality is amazing, it's still just...jersey fabric. Wouldn't you rather have wool flannel or cashmere or something?

I guess my other question would be why the infatuation with the washed out charcoal/gray colour?

I just looked through a couple of WJK collections and it seems that he uses a bit of colour here and there, so it can't just be the designer thing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads