• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: great deals on Boglioli

Cid

Reaction score
Got an email this morning from threedifferent.com about a blowout sale on their Boglioli spring/summer inventory...

Suits for $160

Sportcoats for $130

Pants for $48 - great price for very nice (Incotex style) trou

Great deals, but beware you will be charged duties in the US - I recently paid $35 duty on a $230 suit from them. Also, Boglioli fits small, so size up on jackets.

CYstyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks! getting some stuff for the gf

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
How do their sportcoats fit lengthwise? I need a short, but they seem to carry only regulars.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nvm

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How on earth can a 1/2 cotton 1/2 mohair suit from Boglioli only cost $250 (marked down to $160)?

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by taxgenius
How on earth can a 1/2 cotton 1/2 mohair suit from Boglioli only cost $250 (marked down to $160)?

That's incorrect, they probably retailed for around $1600 I would think.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not sure about the quality of Boglioli offered there. There is the $250 range, and there is the $850 range. There must be some difference there in term of construction (not just materials).

mishon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are def. cheaper fabircs, i.e., cotton, polyamid, etc... Perhaps nice for a casual suit/jacket. Boglioli, in general, fits a bit snug, so I would size up 1.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a Boglioli cotton suit and I love it. I'd buy another, but they don't have any 46 sizes. My advice (due to owning one suit only, so YMMV) is to size down, rather than up if in doubt.

Cid

Reaction score
I already have a couple of the S/S sportcoats and a cotton/linen suit. Great quality for the price. Definitely not crap

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How about VAT? I might buy a cotton cream suit... Prices are unbelievable.

rjsphd

Reaction score
Thanks for the headsup. What is it like dealing with threedifferent.com: accuracy returns, etc.?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads