• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two comments, and then my posting of Monday will, I hope, fade into oblivion.

Nii, I think that you misunderstood my comments. I was fully expecting to take flak for what I was wearing, but not for the fact that I anticipated taking flak. The jacket I was wearing is a bit boxy on me (even though it is my current size, at least at BB), and boxy is going to be a part of my life for a while, as I am down 10 pounds since the first of the year. The trousers were black gabardine, and I know that black anything around here gets no love, but I liked what I was wearing, and hence posted it. Had you disliked my attire, you're perfectly within your rights to lambaste it as non-SF approved attire (or whatever), but I wasn't expecting to be lambasted for anticipating flak, and I'm not so masochistic as to post photos of my attire than I actually don't like.

Now, as for ianiceman, I have a theory as to why he doesn't post photos.

"He" is actually a woman.

Her name is Darlene

She is fat.

Her hair is frosted.

She has an unfortunate predilection for lime green polyester capri pants.

She lives in a trailer park near an interstate.

She spends her evenings sucking on Marlboros in the living room of her mobile home.

Now, Ianiceman can at any time disprove my theory by posting photos, but, for every day that he does not, the Theory of Darlene gains credence. If "he" should go off on someone, we can assume that Darlene ran out of cigarette money, or that the traffic from the interstate kept her up the night before, or that she burned a hole in her favorite pair of capri pants.

But, as Ianiceman said, it's just posting on an Internet forum, and, of course, it's only a theory.

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by upr_crust
"He" is actually a woman. Her name is Darlene She is fat. Her hair is frosted. She has an unfortunate predilection for lime green polyester capri pants. She lives in a trailer park near an interstate. She spends her evenings sucking on Marlboros in the living room of her mobile home.
You were 5/6 of the way to describing most of my conquests. I just really can't tolerate smoking. You are probably aware wool is highly flammable.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
prkr517a.jpg

prkr517b.jpg

Hot damn.

Originally Posted by MBreinin

LastHurrah1.JPG

LastHurrah2.JPG

Nice, Mr. B. The roll to 1 is not my thing, but you're rocking it.

Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Closeup-97.jpg

Sleeve-21.jpg

Leaning-42.jpg
[/spoiler]

Not a legendary 'fit, but nice nonetheless.

Originally Posted by spoozy
5731542722_b33b75b18a_z.jpg
Spoozy, true to his steez.

Now, Ianiceman can at any time disprove my theory by posting photos, but, for every day that he does not, the Theory of Darlene gains credence. If "he" should go off on someone, we can assume that Darlene ran out of cigarette money, or that the traffic from the interstate kept her up the night before, or that she burned a hole in her favorite pair of capri pants.

But, as Ianiceman said, it's just posting on an Internet forum, and, of course, it's only a theory.

You tell 'em, Señor Crusty.

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a theory as to why he doesn't post photos. "He" is actually a woman. Her name is Darlene She is fat. Her hair is frosted. She has an unfortunate predilection for lime green polyester capri pants. She lives in a trailer park near an interstate. She spends her evenings sucking on Marlboros in the living room of her mobile home.
Nah, actually that's me... and it's Charlene not Darlene. EDIT: And who has the obnoxious login for their photo that I have to close every time I load the page?

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spoozy
Why flocking crusty when you can flock the one and only, the legendary Spoozilla?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
5731542722_b33b75b18a_z.jpg

this is just terrible. i cant believe no one has said anything negative about this yet. nii, dont you think UC is better than this because knows he is making mistakes as opposed to spoozy who actually thinks this is a good looking outfit? i much rather prefer a poster who knows he is doing something wrong as opposed to a delusional one. also if you feel that we need to be "more selective" in what is posted in here, then we should start calling out posts like this. also for what its worth UC, i dont think you should stop posting at all. it was one miss and everyone messes up once in a while.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys picked some interesting stuff to roll around in today.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Everything is crooked today. LOL.
- I'm going to be the minority here, but the lower buttoning point does not work here
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon
Scruffy / furry shoe / linen / carpet needs hoovering Tuesday...
- a lot to like here
Originally Posted by IsteRed
Wow that coat is truly amazing!Deets???
inlove.gif

- the answers are always in my signature

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Sister wants to join in
110518110.jpg

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
^ PG, maybe its the hand in the pocket, but that SC looks big on you. Im hoping its an illusion, Ive never seen anything too big on you.
- Dang Sister pushed me to get in the frame
smack.gif

1105181091.jpg
- Better?

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Not a legendary 'fit, but nice nonetheless.
Thanks, sb. *sniffle, sniffle* It's nice just to be noticed sometimes.

tshaw

Reaction score
Phrasing, Tom!
cheers.gif

*sniffle, sniffle* It's nice just to be noticed sometimes.

TB - We always notice, some of us just have nothing to say when perfection is pictured.
bigstar[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads