• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
speaking of goth ninja, i know its a long shot, but do you still have that attachment blazer??

that was one of the dopest fits ive seen from that aesthetic.

i def need a blazer. looking at fujiwara, kva and the plokhov(although could be super costly)

theres a nice "a moment in" blazer in a 48, prob wont fit me

http://www.forwardforward.com/fwd/Di...oduct=AMOM-MO1

Would fit you and your steez actually. Sold it to eternal on sz, welcome to ask pat about it.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sent a msg via sufu. looks like he had it for sale and then took it down. not sure if it sold or he just had a change of heart.
thanks scott.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. **** is perfect for a sunny day (as a counter to y'allz shock rap)

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
**** is perfect for a sunny day (as a counter to y'allz shock rap)

I like that album but the song is kind of obnoxious. For a sunny day I'd would do something like this
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man I saw a pair of CCP spiral zips in my size for $700 and resisted the urge to cop
Bought tickets to Vietnam instead

Slowly making a recovery

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Man I saw a pair of CCP spiral zips in my size for $700 and resisted the urge to cop
Bought tickets to Vietnam instead

Slowly making a recovery

best solution would've been cop and resell and buy tickets to vietnam + tickets elsewhere
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zedong, you made my night...opening that package..it being wrapped from a whole foods bag.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
Zedong, you made my night...opening that package..it being wrapped from a whole foods bag.

silent is made of organic cotton bro
teacha.gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yah, but you sent it like that cuz I made fun of someone for sending me a package that way before lol

SPK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
Yah, but you sent it like that cuz I made fun of someone for sending me a package that way before lol

Nah he did the same for me
smile.gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man I should start doing that, even though it seems weird at first it's better than paying 2 bucks for the flimsy box.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
post office gives out those free mailing envelopes for priority mail.. i just use paper bags when i forget to get em

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
post office gives out those free mailing envelopes for priority mail.. i just use paper bags when i forget to get em

I've always put things in the thicker ones to ensure nothing goes wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads