• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
^^
Loras unhorsed the mountain that rides (by riding a mare in heat).

AFFC spoilers:
After seeing The Hound and The Mountain duel, I cannot wait for the Martell-Mountain trial by combat.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kajak
AFFC spoilers:
After seeing The Hound and The Mountain duel, I cannot wait for the Martell-Mountain trial by combat.

Only a few years to wait...

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reynard369
Only a few years to wait...

The fandom has waited 11 years for ADWD, I think a few years is doable.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Terrific show, many very interesting characters/subplots going on. I haven't got all the names down yet, but the actors playing Tyrion and Balish (sp) are killing it- perfect casting all around really. They know how to end an episode- every one so far you're like holy ****.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I saw the previews for this show some time ago and liked it, but decided to read the books before watching the series. So I missed the first 5. Does anyone know where I can watch the missed episodes? I get my hbo from a tiny little cable company that doesn't support hbo go
frown.gif

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
So I saw the previews for this show some time ago and liked it, but decided to read the books before watching the series. So I missed the first 5.

Does anyone know where I can watch the missed episodes? I get my hbo from a tiny little cable company that doesn't support hbo go
frown.gif

Living in The Netherlands without HBO I use The Piratebay. (torrents...)

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ch131.com posts them on sunday after it airs, but they get snatched down real quick.

Season three is gonna blow minds. I cant wait.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kajak
The fandom has waited 11 years for ADWD, I think a few years is doable.

Where does this number come from? The release date of A Storm of Swords because ADWD is the second half of AFFC? Because really it has only been 6 years (although that's still far too long).

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"I'm a girl!"

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reynard369
Where does this number come from? The release date of A Storm of Swords because ADWD is the second half of AFFC? Because really it has only been 6 years (although that's still far too long).

Oh probably. Since I only started reading the series in time for AFFC to be released before I got there (just before most likely) I just ran with that number.

fir3fox

Reaction score
Yes, and he's doing one hell of a job. He's the best part of the show.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics