• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

suppressor

Reaction score
scott.m great boots.
blush.gif
No matter how nice the clothes are, it's all about the footwear.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol @ scott's stage dive. classic. judging from your twitter, did you get thrown out for that?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
lol @ scott's stage dive. classic. judging from your twitter, did you get thrown out for that?

I didn't get thrown out, I climbed on stage during Transylvania and the music stopped the instant I got on. Left Brain threw me off stage and the whole crowd parted, landed on solid concrete right on the top of my head. Fucked up, **** was like 7 feet in the air.

wootx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnannemarie
Hey mate Thanx for the criticism, sometimes I forget how crude people can be on this forum. In regards to the thongs, I think it's an Australian thing, there everywhere and is part of our culture. The jacket is a type of sports coat I guess that's made out of linen and silk so it's good for the 40+ degree days in perth
i reckon "thongs" doesn't mean what you actually meant anywhere outside australia
tongue.gif

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

To grab dinner with my lady in Chelsea, then to kick it with Westside.

Junya
TB
Junya
Trickers

bonus: Golfwang show:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

1:15

wow, that look like it hurts
anyways, can I have your outfit

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hetero men can easily appreciate the eye candy of today's leg silhouette on women, but it is still getting boring at this point.

I've been trying to assist where indicated my fiance purchase a new pair of jeans as hers which fit and are modern are faded in that cheap light blue way, not the cool superdenim way. The difficulty is, there is absolutely only ONE acceptable silhouette she and every other woman under 50 the entire US wide seems to accept. These 3 years that she has been wearing "skinny" jeans, I have bought and sold maybe 30 pairs of denim and ducks and whatnot in at least 6 wildly different recognizable cuts.

Women have so much versatility available to them in fashion, but those skinny jeans have a deathgrip on their gams. How to defeat?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did the crowd part on purpose or what? The Detroit show is going to live in infamy in OF lore because of the glass bottles, but the crowd was actually pretty great otherwise. Intense, but not maliciously so. All crowd surfers and stage divers were well taken care of.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Hetero men can easily appreciate the eye candy of today's leg silhouette on women, but it is still getting boring at this point.

I've been trying to assist where indicated my fiance purchase a new pair of jeans as hers which fit and are modern are faded in that cheap light blue way, not the cool superdenim way. The difficulty is, there is absolutely only ONE acceptable silhouette she and every other woman under 50 the entire US wide seems to accept. These 3 years that she has been wearing "skinny" jeans, I have bought and sold maybe 30 pairs of denim and ducks and whatnot in at least 6 wildly different recognizable cuts.

Women have so much versatility available to them in fashion, but those skinny jeans have a deathgrip on their gams. How to defeat?

This must be a geographical thing, because I'd kill to be fed up with seeing girls wearing leggings or skinny jeans.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** I hope the baltimore crowd is good. i also hope tyler's voice isn't too fucked up.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Did the crowd part on purpose or what? The Detroit show is going to live in infamy in OF lore because of the glass bottles, but the crowd was actually pretty great otherwise. Intense, but not maliciously so. All crowd surfers and stage divers were well taken care of.

I'm not even sure, **** was a huge blur of de-hydration and pushing people over. Might've slapper a 14 year old trying to get on the stage.

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
4-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

That blazer is beautiful.
bigstar[1].gif

Not sure about the shorts, I think I'd prefer something a bit slimmer and dressier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads