• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Boxer Briefs... where?

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question: Where can I get the best boxer-briefs?

My criteria:

- Preferably less than $20 per pair
- Will not stretch out
- Fairly low rise
- Simple colors like gray, black, or white
- Somewhat beefy material but still comfortable]

Anyone?

walds11

Reaction score
100% cotton boxer briefs all the way for me! I don't want them skin tight, they must have a little give. I can't stand any material other than 100% cotton. Other materials make me perspire too much down there. I have been wearing Jockey for many years. I want to venture out into something different and more stylish
smile.gif
I'll check out the american apparel and H&M boxer briefs. Any other suggestions?

kwoyeu

Reaction score
check out ck's micro modal collection (not the x series which are a modal-cotton blend). it's the softest fabric, retains that softness through many, many washes, and don't ever pill. i have 20+ pairs in rotation and threw out all of my cotton underwear..

they retail for $24 but at the right time of year you can find them on sale for $14 at bloomies

TheDroog

Reaction score
Sounds like you'd be best off with Dry-Fit style boxer briefs. Breathes better than cotton, lasts longer, and relatively cheap. You can find them at Target, Uniqlo, or any good sporting store like REI.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty sure this thread has been done before.... Uniqlo are my favorites (need to get more, actually). Hold up well, hasn't stretched out. Started to pile recently, but I've had them for months and I'll reach the 6 month mark soon so I'll have to wash them anyway

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Uniqlo do good boxers every other season! Basically, any cotton boxers in a colour you like! **** CK briefs! *shivers

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coco2010
^^^ u wash your underwear every 6 months? wtf
Gotta cultivate those fades, or stains as the case may be

gearhead

Reaction score
second the uniqlo's, simply the best and they come in a variety of colours and stripes
get the extra low rise boxer brief with stretch, will not show through any pair of skinnys

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
If you don't mind spending about 5 more bucks get Saxx. Think they are 25 a piece in their everyday boxer brief, comfortable, doesnt stretch out during the day and keeps your nuggets from sticking to your leg.

ChicagoMediaMan

Reaction score
Gant's boxer briefs are amazing and provide so much support. They are stylish without looking douchy. I think they retail for $25-$30, but I picked up one pair at Marshall's for dirt cheap and have since bought several more on ebay for $10-$12.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads