• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The other fit pics are stuck in the new camera and I can't pry them out! Plus, it's a ***** trying to figure the right height for the new cam so that the angles aren't all distorted. I think I'm taking it back for a refund or exchange. Four days of fighting to take a good pic is enough for anybody. Saturday night on the way to cocktails and dinner on the Mexican Rivvy. This is the BB brown check seersucker after all the waist suppression I could stand without the lapels popping. Don't even ask about the sleeve length because except for this pic, the shirt cuffs always show.
Tomcocktailsanddinner-1.jpg

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Pretty tame today - Finamore shirt, Samuelsohn pants, HK Mayer shoes (bespoke, but unfortunately not for me), Faconnable square.
de9f9c6b.jpg
c579f930.jpg
1e864ad3.jpg

David Reeves

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5728704687_d7fcf1fe4e.jpg

david Reeves by davidreeves1979, on Flickr[/IMG]

Cocktail is an old fashioned.

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Digmenow
The other fit pics are stuck in the new camera and I can't pry them out! Plus, it's a ***** trying to figure the right height for the new cam so that the angles aren't all distorted. I think I'm taking it back for a refund or exchange. Four days of fighting to take a good pic is enough for anybody.

Saturday night on the way to cocktails and dinner on the Mexican Rivvy. This is the BB brown check seersucker after all the waist suppression I could stand without the lapels popping. Don't even ask about the sleeve length because except for this pic, the shirt cuffs always show.

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq89/DigmenowVOne/Postings/Mexico%202011/Tomcocktailsanddinner-1.jpg[/IMG
][/I]

The change to a wider collar does a lot for you. As for the sleeve length. Your left arm is elevated and is likely tipping your jacket down to hide your cuff. I still imagine they're a shade longer than I'd prefer though from looking at the other arm.

C&A

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
Cold and foggy May in Shakeytown. Fuzzy flannel-mohair keeping me warm.

prkr516a.jpg

prkr516b.jpg

Very nice Parker. Interesting suiting fabric. Who made it?

tshaw

Reaction score
Thanks, friend - very nice...gotta get me a pair..
fistbump.gif

Sure. It's C&J Roseberry
mmm21.jpg

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday: Duster-Buster
110516108.jpg
Today: Too many patterns?
1105171081.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads