• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Clothing On Twitter?

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I finally signed up on twitter. Does that make me a twidiot?

Any good men's clothing sites to follow on twitter?

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So far I'm following The Style Blogger, ESQ Style, What Men Wear, and WWD.

I can't wait to find out just how worthless this is...
plain.gif

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13
I can't wait to find out just how worthless this is...
plain.gif

Congratulations on becoming a part of the next step in the stultification of the human race. Facebook and Twitter have strict character limits. CNN posts ultra-brief bullet-point summaries beside every article. How many years/generations will it be until a complicated thought -- anything that cannot be summed up in a declarative sentence of a few short words -- is entirely beyond most of the human species? For instance, I've already read news articles about children so fixated with online "dolls" that they no longer want the real thing ("What would I do with that?"). Imagination has left the building; what will follow?

Chrenetique

Reaction score
I like people from faraway nations. On Twitter, I'm a big follower of anything written in Urdu, Swahili, Tok Pisin, Marathi, Zulu, Javanese, Tagalog, and German.

Unfortunately, I can't understand any of those - leaving your question unanswered.
confused.gif

entrero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13
I finally signed up on twitter. Does that make me a twidiot?

Forumz are not fast enough?

69clyde

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
Congratulations on becoming a part of the next step in the stultification of the human race. Facebook and Twitter have strict character limits. CNN posts ultra-brief bullet-point summaries beside every article. How many years/generations will it be until a complicated thought -- anything that cannot be summed up in a declarative sentence of a few short words -- is entirely beyond most of the human species? For instance, I've already read news articles about children so fixated with online "dolls" that they no longer want the real thing ("What would I do with that?"). Imagination has left the building; what will follow?
Profound...

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's not a kitonbrioni twitter.

Chrenetique

Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
I'm surprised there's not a kitonbrioni twitter.

@kitonbrioni
Kiton suede jacket, Brioni cashmere pants, Zegna dodo belt, John Lobb guinea pig boots, Dore Dore cotton socks

@kitonbrioni
Brioni wool jacket, John Lobb cotton pants, Kiton cashmere belt, Neiman Marcus dodo boots, Zegna suede socks

@kitonbrioni
Kiton guinea pig jacket, Zegna dodo pants, John Lobb cotton belt, Brioni cashmere boots, Robot unicorn socks

@kitonbrioni

Blurv

Reaction score
@GQfashion

@theshoebuff

@thelongwing

@_BoF_

@gentsgazette

@stylesagelondon

@theshoesnob84

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chrenetique
I like people from faraway nations. On Twitter, I'm a big follower of anything written in Urdu, Swahili, Tok Pisin, Marathi, Zulu, Javanese, Tagalog, and German.

Unfortunately, I can't understand any of those - leaving your question unanswered.
confused.gif

Swahili is a pretty simple language to get conversational in, especially written. If you paypal me some money I will send you my copy of Tuseme Kiswahili and you will be able to easily converse with your Kenyan and Tanzanian brethren.

Blurv

Reaction score
@Parisian_Gent

@IvyStylecom

@AskMen_Fashion

@BrooksBrothers

@TheMitchelli

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads