• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

steviecakes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yoyodunno
Hmm I'm trying to find out which ones are fakes on ebay lol. Do you know the normal price for them? I saw these white Cement 3s for 20 dollars...
eh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Jordan-...ht_7289wt_1139

$200 shipping for that pair...

SeanathonHuff

Reaction score
That trick hasn't worked since ebay defaulted to "sort by price (item+shipping)".
laugh.gif

identity-x

Reaction score
Thoughts on the 69er Ripstop?

I'm looking for an all-white summer sneaker or white with very little contrast - no colored lines/trim/"smiles* (Chucks, Purcells, etc). I'm vegetarian, so want canvas, linen, etc. I thought about the Keds champion, but it immediately makes me think of nurses or teenage girls from the 80s. Ditto the Vans Authentic Lo.

1448177-p-2x.jpg

Rompson

Reaction score
I've got a pair. They're nice. Those look even better since they dont have a big rubber toecap.

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SeanathonHuff
That trick hasn't worked since ebay defaulted to "sort by price (item+shipping)".
laugh.gif

I dont think that is the only reason some are doing it. I have never sold anything on Ebay, but i guess the price for Ebay listing is depending(not only but a factor) on how high your sale price is. And RFX, you are completely dominating every thread you enter; you post a few Jordans now everyone is talking about Jordans
smile.gif

crackerjack

Reaction score
Any (cheaper) suggestions for a simple white summer sneaker with gum sole, like these CPs?

cp-sneak2_medium.jpg

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crackerjack
Any (cheaper) suggestions for a simple white summer sneaker with gum sole, like these CPs?

cp-sneak2_medium.jpg

ADG17101_pict2_177_2114_20112.jpg

Not exactly gum or super simple but ehhhh

Not bad for $60, I like the suede toe
peepwall[1].gif

JackTheRipper

Reaction score
I know KR3Ws were mentioned in this thread, but did anyone kop?

More specifically, these?

4328987219_394f198002.jpg

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crackerjack

cp-sneak2_medium.jpg

Vans makes something similar I believe. Probably a new era lo with a gum sole.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads