• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
confused.gif

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Daseinflaw
I'm curious as to how the vest fits. I'm normally a fan of H&M, but their vests and such usually seem to fit strangely.

Bad pic I took when I tried it on.

8lMPol.jpg

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, again with the pocket bulge. I don't seem to notice it unless in photo.

Well, I have a defense, I had a camera in my pocket as I was a tourist. Seems I need a smaller wallet, though.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jabonator
Haha, again with the pocket bulge. I don't seem to notice it unless in photo.

Well, I have a defense, I had a camera in my pocket as I was a tourist. Seems I need a smaller wallet, though.

it doesnt bother me all that much but the fit would look better w/o the bulge ... for whatever its worth.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by s3lam
Size 11 Vibram soles. Gonna resole my Quoddy Grizzly's with crepe sole with these brand new Vibram ones.
did you buy those from quoddy or did vibram sell them to you. can quoddy resole them for you? take pics please.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jabonator
Haha, again with the pocket bulge. I don't seem to notice it unless in photo. Well, I have a defense, I had a camera in my pocket as I was a tourist. Seems I need a smaller wallet, though.
IMO, dress slacks tend to be made of too thin of material to have much bulk in the front pockets (or any, for that matter, but primarily front). If you don't need all that's in your wallet, you might want to look into a cardholder or money clip as a way to keep things slim and manageable

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Twin+Signature+8%22+Chef%27s+Knife.jpg
wpid-image191.jpg
#lifestylepickups no picture for: couch tv pots & pans etc etc etc

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
Who keeps their wallet in their front pocket anyway?
speaking of wallets ... does anyone have a good recommendation for a high-quality thin leather wallet that will hold 3 or 4 cards when wearing dress pants? does anyone have any of the mmm card wallets? i think cp has something as well but i generally prefer non cp ****, when possible.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
speaking of wallets ... does anyone have a good recommendation for a high-quality thin leather wallet that will hold 3 or 4 cards when wearing dress pants? does anyone have any of the mmm card wallets? i think cp has something as well but i generally prefer non cp ****, when possible.
I picked up a maxx and unicorn, because it's good quality, cheap, slim, no stitching and is made for 3-6 cards I'd say. IDK if you'd be down with the guns on the front though...... Don't do the CP, it's super flimsy and cheap feeling IMO.
4%2BCardholder%2Bblue.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads