• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rock a pink suit? Anyone?

evolsty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaron01
Don-Cherry-Pink-Suit.jpg

teacha.gif

Canada's highest paid public employee right there. I hope to hell he buys his own suits out of that salary.

I believe he wore that same suit when he swore in Toronto's new mayor, Rob Ford, conferring dignity on the office and the conservatism both men profess to support.

Ugh, how embarrassed am I to be Canadian right now?

evolsty

Reaction score
Yep. Here it is, although without the asinine 'triple breast.' But also, for some reason, lacking the top button on the right-hand side.

337ab207afcd9365b5310f7fa6bb03d2.jpg

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by evolsty
Canada's highest paid public employee right there. I hope to hell he buys his own suits out of that salary.

I believe he wore that same suit when he swore in Toronto's new mayor, Rob Ford, conferring dignity on the office and the conservatism both men profess to support.

Ugh, how embarrassed am I to be Canadian right now?

Is he conservative?

OMG...

It is even worse than I previously thought...

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here it is, although without the asinine 'triple breast.' But also, for some reason, lacking the top button on the right-hand side.
http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/blogs-pro...7fa6bb03d2.jpg

If you compare that to the previous photo (look at the placement of his left lapel versus the pattern on the fabric of the opposite side) it can be said with certainty that he has simply buttoned it up to the "third breast" buttons for a tighter fit.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And if anybody thinks the level of discourse here is low, check out allhiphop.com

Thread: If Camron is a phaggit for wearing pink then so is Nas
laugh.gif

Nas wore a pink suit in 1996 a decade before Camron made Pink a trend so why don't the public and the IC address Nas phaggit tendencies of a fully grown man wearing a pink suit in a MUsic Video?

A spade is a spade
eminem held elton john's hand, ***!!!
wo wo wo wo.... did you just use the word spade in reference to blacks??????
In reference to doing phaggit things like wearing pink it's not about race anyone who is any race but male who wears pink in public with pride is suspect
But eminem grew up in a poor household, he had very little clothing so he wore what he could.
I'm calling gay people a spade learn to comprehend

If a person wears pink that's a spade pink is a feminine color that's why a person who is a male wearing pink is feminine a spade in that aspect
I think Emenims homosexual tendancies have helped his popularity.

First rapper to *********** in his videos
First rapper to expose his anus multiple times at concerts
First rapper to do a duet with openly gay singer Elton John
First rapper to admit to homosexual molestation from a parent
First rapper to perform a homosexual tea-bagging stunt with a gay mans buttocks on his face

If wearing the color pink is an indication of gayness, what do the 5 examples above say about your sexuality??

evolsty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
If you compare that to the previous photo (look at the placement of his left lapel versus the pattern on the fabric of the opposite side) it can be said with certainty that he has simply buttoned it up to the "third breast" buttons for a tighter fit.
Oh. Yep. You're right. Either way the top button is still mysteriously missing.

IsteRed

Reaction score
Looked on a few photos of Don Cherry on internets,what kind of collar is that???

G

Griffindork

I have a pink Kiton jacket that is 50/50 linen and cashmere. I absolutely love it. That being said, strangers make fun of me every time that I wear it.

A

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IsteRed
Looked on a few photos of Don Cherry on internets,what kind of collar is that???

No idea, reminds me of the hideous ones from Goodfellas

emptym

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I appreciate that, seriously. So much so, I have added you beneath Foo in my sig. Because you are underneath him does not mean I value his post more, but just because Im sure you are taller and can see further.
You picked the wrong qt. This was the one to sig:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Lawl.

Seriously though, IMO you have the best style on the forum, and amazingly, you are likable and not too serious about this ****. Not all of the good dressers in MC manage that.

Edgar Allan Pwn

Reaction score
Canada's highest paid public employee right there. I hope to hell he buys his own suits out of that salary. I believe he wore that same suit when he swore in Toronto's new mayor, Rob Ford, conferring dignity on the office and the conservatism both men profess to support. Ugh, how embarrassed am I to be Canadian right now?
In fairness, if I was asked to swear in Rob Ford, there's a pretty good chance I would have worn my rankest, rattiest t-shirt, at least one of my testicles would have been visible, and I would have punched him right in his fat ******* face.

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few triple breasted suits on the street now, and I think I now know where this monstrosity came from. Somebody started buttoning the inside button as though it were the one to button in the middle and voila!

David Reeves

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He just buttoned it wrong in the first picture. Too many gin and toniks at Brighton beach?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Pwn
I wonder, when Don Cherry visits his tailor, does he just say "please **** everything up"? Like, does he just go in and request that absolutely every last detail of everything he buys be as wrong as humanly possible? I mean what in the name of all that is ****!?
Do you speak English?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by emptym
You picked the wrong qt. This was the one to sig:
Originally Posted by StyleForvm
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 7 line(s).

ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads