• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lokesh
Absolutely stunning

Originally Posted by TheWraith
Stunning. Just stunning.

Originally Posted by NonServiam
Just beautiful! That dial is lovely
smile.gif

This is new for me, instant love
inlove.gif

5715718624_9ffa54eb7b_z.jpg

Thank you. Great example of Omega attempting to move up in quality. Nice details. Tried the silver dial but it didn't click with me.

Great AP

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- one of the most underrated watches..

Agreed. My wife took control of mine and has worn it most days for the past four years. It is heading in for a service very soon.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
Have you considered getting a different wedding ring?
wink.gif

Ah, it's a university ring. It's kind of beyond reprehensible not to wear it, at least according to all graduates from the university. 99.5% of graduates get it (last years class was 100%).

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by L.R.
Ah, it's a university ring. It's kind of beyond reprehensible not to wear it, at least according to all graduates from the university. 99.5% of graduates get it (last years class was 100%).
Sounds like we attended very different universities. I didn't attend either of my university convocations or bother picking up my diplomas haha
laugh.gif
Ok sorry...back on topic with the stunning watches!

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nato straps makes watches look so cheap, like a 10 year old wearing a timex, what is the appeal of these straps other than the insurance incase a lug breaks?

NonServiam

Reaction score
Today is the 17. of May, Norwegian Constitution Day. Gratulerer med dagen, to all Norwegians out there. And best wishes to everyone!

A simple Maurice Lacroix after my father marks the day, as every year
smile.gif

Klokkebilder594.jpg

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NonServiam
This is new for me, instant love
inlove.gif

5715718624_9ffa54eb7b_z.jpg

Congrats, the black dial is lovely.
fistbump.gif

Just got a new strap from AP Bands for my RO chrono: it's a limited-run vintage brown croc with hints of olive and charcoal.

edb7f412.jpg

11811b2e.jpg

Axelman 17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by medtech_expat
Congrats, the black dial is lovely.
fistbump.gif

Just got a new strap from AP Bands for my RO chrono: it's a limited-run vintage brown croc with hints of olive and charcoal.

edb7f412.jpg

11811b2e.jpg

That is an amazing looking band but to me, the AP RO seems to call out more for a bracelet than a strap. Will you be switching back and forth?

Miguel Alvarez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kolecho
A couple of discontinued Rollies from different periods.
Rollies.jpg

Lovely 16570
inlove.gif
I've got my eye on one myself (P-series). Does anybody know if all P-series comes with the solid end link bracelet (78790)?

Maaij

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kook
e9wuj8.jpg

A Fublot, Rolex GMT II Master on a Nato, a "Bapex" on a Nato, a Cartier and a Tag

Hi,

Can you tell be the size of the Bapex strap? Is it 20 or 22??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads