• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy

alladin

Reaction score
How about this boot on last 81. It is the stow, but I guess we could request it to be a cap-toe with no broueing.

Also, what is the status of the Roy boot. I would be interested in brown zug grain with no storm welt (leather or dainite)

stowlast81.jpg

jaspar

Reaction score
Leather soles, please on the longwings. They do look cleaner and better emphasize the contrast between the black leather and the natural sole. I realize the Danite represents a very thin layer but, nonetheless, I feel going black, natural, black creates a kind of oreo cookie effect that would make them seem more novelty shoe...

haresh

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there still space on #1 model for September delivery ?

Thanks.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CHRK33
I think this is a pretty cool boot that we could improve on and add to the list. Obviously I look forward to people's suggestions for improvements and/or if there is any interest.

http://slamxhype.com/fashion/tricker...y-brogue-boot/

i dont see anything to improve other than maybe just do a different color...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hey Fellas, im sorry to say that I will no longer be able to participate in the LW MTO group buy. I got a financial hiccup this week and need every spare dollar right now. If anyone needs size 11.5 or 12 shoe, look for my for sale threads. I already pm'ed Aquapor to see if he was still interested in participating. Sorry again guys, it pains me to let all of you down.

kebab

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rkusmant
FYI, NAMOR someone has already paid for it, so I guess it's better not to change any design.
We can always change it but to be fair, I want all participants to voice their comments.

I've paid already and I'd prefer leather soles, however I have no problem with Dainite.

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
Yeah, we're going with leather soles now, as 3 people want them (and kgmessier & rkd are fine with either leather or dainite).

What's the deal with the slot vacated by Namor now? Dave or aquaphor takes it (I think dave should have first dibs as he's on the reserve list for the 2nd order)?

Aquaphor

Reaction score
I think i'll pass on this round as I prefer rubber soles over leather. I'll keep on the lookout for other MTO group buys
smile.gif

dave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
hey Fellas, im sorry to say that I will no longer be able to participate in the LW MTO group buy. I got a financial hiccup this week and need every spare dollar right now. If anyone needs size 11.5 or 12 shoe, look for my for sale threads. I already pm'ed Aquapor to see if he was still interested in participating. Sorry again guys, it pains me to let all of you down.

If all is not set in stone, I can take that spot. I'd need an 11-11.5 though. I'm the ONLY one on the list for October so I'm happy to move up.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dave
sure, i'm cool either way.
fistbump.gif
thanks for stepping in dave. Please post pics when you guys get them. Im sad I couldnt participate

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads