• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmm, I'm not sure. I wasn't looking to ball on super lux t's (although I'd like to at some point) so I got the 100% cotton ones from AA just because I'm mentally not a fan of poly blends (although this is probably just a fabrication of my mind).

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
Jet made it to Vegas!

Bjhyg.jpg

Looks more sq-ish.

No ****

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
23 fiji's?

man someone must've been dehydrated

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
23 fiji's?

man someone must've been dehydrated

31 Fijis, actually. 23+8
tongue.gif

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
hmm, I'm not sure. I wasn't looking to ball on super lux t's (although I'd like to at some point) so I got the 100% cotton ones from AA just because I'm mentally not a fan of poly blends (although this is probably just a fabrication of my mind).

You should really give the tri-blends a shot. I think they breath just as well as the cotton ones, if not better.

I was thinking it'd be worthwhile to figure out what's in the "better" t-shirts - the ones people like anyway - to see if there are materials or blends that keep showing up.

Of course, the problem is that you can do a bajillion things with cotton, so a Silent tee (which people seem to like, and which I think is 100% cotton) is miles away from a Hanes Beefy Tee, which is thick, stiff, and scratchy.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Uniqlo pima cotton tees are pretty good (the underwear ones). XL is a little too long which sucks since it fits me comfortably and would get jet off ******, while the L is the right length but fits a little tight up top. Thanks to the way the cotton is, drapes well and feels good after a wash too.

summerdaze

Reaction score
^^i got a pack of them in the crew, good fit, although I find the neck line a bit tight,

American Apparel loose summer loose crews are doing it for me.

also just got the uniqlo cargos (thanks to your tip aeglus) great fit. nice taper, wish that their chinos had the same fit.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
ughhhhh chicken feet and my stomach do not get along

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck missed a pair of carpes for 400 gbp fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This dude wins
c9d0bdb6779fae75bc4c221b162ba97213ea7b31.jpg
Dressed_Da_Bestest Why should I deserve this prestigious award? [Prelude] My style is sick, Almost seems like a trick, Everyone morn I turn on my swag, There ain't never a lag. People always envy me, Cause I'm fashion's MVP.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ND I AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE SO YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW ME.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

afc345

Reaction score
I guess he's a

summerdaze

Reaction score
Vincent Gallo is my idol, his music is ****, but what an actor

Bufalo '66 awesome!

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone know of any high street or low tier designer brands that make big drapey pants a la damir or yohji? I have a feeling I'm going to have end up shelling out 300 + for this. :|

I guess I could kopp super cheap legit harem pants and maybe get them tailored...hm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads