• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
did you alter the jacket somehow? i have the same one in a small but never wear it because it feels too big on me, particularly the sleeves. i guess nothing barbour makes is particularly fitted. looks great on you though

no, i just have the sleeves cuffed up once but you can hardly notice it, I just like the way they fall more this way. I also have it sort of sloppily tied in the back to pinch it in around the waist a bit, but no so much that it creates an hourglass.

I mean it's by no means a fitted jacket but you just have to roll with it I guess.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
More work stuff! Been getting a ton of mileage out of this acne bomber after like a year of never wearing it.
de261afa.png
extra shots since nothing came out well.
c470a665.png
e177c760.jpg
67f60110.jpg

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good from what I can make out of it tween

whiskeybeard

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I wonder if wally tucks his daughters in at night, kisses them on the forehead and says, "Sweet dreams. Daddy needs to go troll an online clothing forum."

laugh.gif

Seriously, stop responding to this guy.

That said RFX's picture did bring something else to mind.

battle-royale-movie-serial-killers-08-420-75.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I wonder if wally tucks his daughters in at night, kisses them on the forehead and says, "Sweet dreams. Daddy needs to go troll an online clothing forum."

hilarious, sad, but hilarious

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomee
ok, so this is my first post in here and im abit reluctant to do this.
i have no style and have been lurking on here to get some
laugh.gif

am i doing this right SF'ers? (excuse the bum fluff on my chin)
our office is business casual

DSC_4934-1.jpg

Pube on chin (running theme on SF is pubic hair everywhere but the pubis area), and all white outfit looks silly. what is below, linen g-string?

Originally Posted by HennySipah
Hey, first post here.
396799Sanstitre.png

APC
H&M
Skagen
Random hiking brand
Sebago

I'm aware the shorts are too big, I needed something roomy for work
smile.gif

Would be OK, but I think pube hair on your head not a good look. Perhaps you and guy on top can get together and work out your hair issues together.

Originally Posted by mellowfellow
5713982813_91cdfacd49.jpg

5714540884_c0e4b7909f.jpg

Your fits always leave me wondering if they would look INFINITELY better with 1) normal shoes or 2) not cropped/rolled/lame pants.

Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
what should i do with it? always looking for suggestions, have been trying to find something else for a while.

this is what it looks like in normal light:

yyLse.png

What is this ****?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nice fit mellow

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zach9
first time in here..
securedownload.jpg

lec
jcrew
clarks

wow, the boring factory called, they're out of your outfit

Originally Posted by jwied82
P5122192.jpg

P5122215.jpg

lova shirt
neil barrett belt
hl cords
collection privee boots.

bro, you can have my sandwich. i can cut back, you can eat. we both profit.

Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
xx1hb.png

rugby shirt
w+h chinos
yuketen bucks

COME ON.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moo and otter know that being an outrageous dick doesn't make you alpha as ****, right?

The only funny thing is that neither of you are anywhere near the level of being able to justify such sass, not that it's ever justifiable or funny.

Please, just stop it.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
More work stuff! Been getting a ton of mileage out of this acne bomber after like a year of never wearing it.

67f60110.jpg

Nice puppytooth. What colour is it?

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I think it was the sunglasses that put it over the top. You guys also do the same slim but not skinny everything silhouette and casual clothing. Trim and things always hit in the right spot. How are you liking the shaved head? First time you've done it? I've always wanted to (not shiny clean but like a #3 or something) but can never bring myself to do it

I've shaved my head several times before, mostly during the summer. I like it, and it feels good, but i felt it maybe didnt always go with my looks/what i wear.. im liking it alot more this time around in that than regard. I used the #1 guard this time, and im thinking i may try and trim in up every so often and keep it around this length for a little while.
And alot of the reason i decided to shave it again is because my hair is thinning quite a bit (has been for years) and i feel like it may be the best option... wesley sneijder style (this will only make sense to soccer fans)

Originally Posted by Mr. Moo

bro, you can have my sandwich. i can cut back, you can eat. we both profit.

sounds good. I'll just burn it off with the 10 or so miles i run a day anyway. But really, im in pretty good shape right now, which when you are a distance runner means you are too thin by most peoples standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads