• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by razl
ShopTheFinest recently got a boat load of Sutor Mantellassi shoes and are offering them at a good discount - from 40-60% off (see Ian's post here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=69319&page=2). Surfing through them with no real intention to buy I stumbled across these boots at a fantastic price of $359 and scarfed them up on the spot (It looks like I got the last pair of US 11s):

37758_1_.jpg

There's a few more in various sizes - here's a link to them in 9Us/8UK: http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-37758...9-us-8-uk.aspx

Not affiliated with them at all, but I'm a boot nut and it's a great product at a great price - just wanted to pass it along.

cheers.gif

Saw these quite long ago, but was unsure about the size. Is the listed size US?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ShopTheFinest recently got a boat load of Sutor Mantellassi shoes and are offering them at a good discount - from 40-60% off (see Ian's post here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=69319&page=2). Surfing through them with no real intention to buy I stumbled across these boots at a fantastic price of $359 and scarfed them up on the spot (It looks like I got the last pair of US 11s):
37758_1_.jpg

There's a few more in various sizes - here's a link to them in 9Us/8UK: http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-37758...9-us-8-uk.aspx
Not affiliated with them at all, but I'm a boot nut and it's a great product at a great price - just wanted to pass it along.
cheers.gif

OMG you jerk im an 11... JK... enjoy nice pick up!!!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
Saw these quite long ago, but was unsure about the size. Is the listed size US?

They list both US and UK (I believe as printed by Sutor). Note that I happen to be a difficult to fit US 10.5-11 inbetweener too, but they have very detailed measurements on the site (see the details tab for the item) and given the fantastic price, I was willing to roll the dice a bit.

Originally Posted by sinnedk
OMG you jerk im an 11... JK... enjoy nice pick up!!!

Thanks much! If they don't work out (see note above) they may make the rounds on B&S. Don't count on it, but keep your eyes peeled about mid next week
smile.gif

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They list both US and UK (I believe as printed by Sutor). Note that I happen to be a difficult to fit US 10.5-11 inbetweener too, but they have very detailed measurements on the site (see the details tab for the item) and given the fantastic price, I was willing to roll the dice a bit.
Thanks much! If they don't work out (see note above) they may make the rounds on B&S. Don't count on it, but keep your eyes peeled about mid next week
smile.gif

he he... i picked up these instead
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=205

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rider Boot Trunk Show at Leffot's May 20th:

From the email:

Rider Boot Co. Trunk Show

We invite you to join us May 20th 12pm-7pm & 21st 11am-2pm when Ron Rider founder of Rider Boot Co. rolls back into the Big Apple for our spring show at Leffot.

Rider pulls out all the stops when it comes to samples, leathers and colors. Many of you know Ron and have worn his shoes and boots for years.

Rider Boot Co. offers classic boot styles using a wide variety materials, such as calfskin, rough out leather, kudu, suede, and exotics and of course Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan.

Blk122320.jpg

Ron has been very busy developing new models in Italy and will be presenting several of them at this show. If you're a boot guy you won't want to miss this event

The event is open to all; however we ask that you please contact us to schedule an appointment, this will help us to better serve you. We have already received a great deal of interest in this show we hope to see you there.

For more information about this event or to make an appointment please contact us at 212-989-4577 or [email protected].

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sinnedk
thanks man... those northcotes are awesome, leather is a bit too soft for their own good i think,

Funny you should say that, my SMs are remarkaby soft. I thought I knew what nice calf was, but now I know. Well, until my next purchase up the ladder.

Speaking of which - I posted some pics of my new babies here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...88#post4469188

Get them Northcotes up
smile.gif

eztantz

Reaction score
E Delray in Dark Brown Suede here at shoes.com for $228 (marked down 30% from $327) Use coupon code 25sale and save another 25% for a total price of $171 The shipping (and return shipping if need be) is free.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What kind of prices at the factory sale (was just there 2 weeks ago)?

Anyone know when the John Lobb factory sale is?

changy

Reaction score
Further cuts at Jay Kos. Some items are still ridiculously priced but there are pecarry gloves for $60, polo shirts for $50 etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads