• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Reaction score
Nice, I like it Tangerine! Also got a question. Are you able to send me a PM with registration for TFS? I look there every day, but I cannot sign up.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
you know after chrono robs me and steals my clothes and thrift spots, all i will be able to do is come out west and do the same to you...

good **** man... especially the js

Thanks guys, it's funny I'm in such a foul mood today!, fashion is the biggest soul sucker sometimes. It was a blind selection from the wardrobe today.

The hoody I'm not really feeling, but my wife picked it up for me so I'm wearing it to see if I change my mind. The drop shoulder is a bit of a turn off. I 'm not into the yellow lining and the sleeve patches are a touch Abercrombie.

The jeans are just damn comfortable!.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jovan
Despite the simplicity, I like it. The t-shirt reminds me of the "army" colour American Apparel carries, which goes well with blue jeans. However, why are you wearing a scarf with a t-shirt?

Why do hot chicks wear heels with a bikini?, coz like Sauce they wanna be sexy biatches!.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Thanks guys, it's funny I'm in such a foul mood today!, fashion is the biggest soul sucker sometimes. It was a blind selection from the wardrobe today.

The hoody I'm not really feeling, but my wife picked it up for me so I'm wearing it to see if I change my mind. The drop shoulder is a bit of a turn off. I 'm not into the yellow lining and the sleeve patches are a touch Abercrombie.

The jeans are just damn comfortable!.

You think fashion is soul sucking? Try academia.

Anyway, I am ambivalent about the hoodie for the same reasons as you, but I do think that the fit is pretty good. A nice fit with dropped shoulders is tough, but this looks pretty nice.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Why do hot chicks wear heels with a bikini?, coz like Sauce they wanna be sexy biatches!.

LOL--I'm taking a page from the Rye playbook on this one, trying it out. The scarf is a thin linen jawn my sister bought for me when she was in Ireland, and it's pretty much useless in actually cold weather. Figured I'd give it a shot in pleasant weather....

Empire

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Outfit won't be winning any awards, but I found a great spot for a pic on my lunch break:

wayw0314.jpg

Which jeans are they Sauce ?

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well done Baron and Sauce. I love how Baron's shirt acts like camo against that wall, and those chukkas look fantastic. Sauce looks like he's out kicking ass and taking names once again.

Empire

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
RRDGs, sized up one from my normal waist size.

Makes me wonder though why my RRDS in my normal waist size look much bigger in the calf area than yours. Guess maybe because mine are unwashed and fairly stiff still ? They just dont seem to sit on my footwear as nicely as yours

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Empire
Makes me wonder though why my RRDS in my normal waist size look much bigger in the calf area than yours. Guess maybe because mine are unwashed and fairly stiff still ? They just dont seem to sit on my footwear as nicely as yours
Well I guess it partly depends on the size of the jeans--those are size 31. If your normal size is, say, 33 or 34, then they're gonna be bigger in the calf area, of course. Don't know if that applies to you or not. At any rate, yeah, these have been washed a couple times, so they've softened up quite a bit.

flsxik

Reaction score
kixslfXko on some roof kix- hanes v neck hm chain hm belt diors hosois ko- marc jacobs aa dsquared (hahah) vans
43e1nwh.jpg
2ntztbr.jpg
-cheers!

lost in va

Reaction score
Playing on winamp (ipod was stolen
frown.gif
) - Oceanlab feat. Justine Suissa - Beautiful Together (signum mix)
Texting my life away....

IMG_2322.jpg

Hanes
H&M
Sugarcane 1947's (first wear)
Pumas

accessorywhore

Reaction score
yeah those are very cool jeans.

did a little bit of research on sugar cane. very very very cool stuff!

i really like the elite-ism we have here of denim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads