• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
It doesn't matter to me that it's a girl, everybody on this site is still a jackass to a male n00b if they make a thread to introduce themselves. It makes no sense. I'm as inner circle as it gets and I'm always willing to make the circle bigger. For anyone but 187, that is.

you are actually one of the few in the circle who isnt tugging one out in rhythm with the other jerk offs,i commend you for that.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by frenchy
i will give you credit for the retraction,but you still made the comment initially...so credit taken away,you are a marsupial go stand in the corner with the dounce hat.

ps isnt it an unofficial rule to time out morons who ask female members for pics?

the dunce hat is always on, thankfully they let me have a computer in the corner.

it was a joak! kind of, no it was...

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dude you are wrong on this one,justl let it go or i'll call manton on your ass.

Please do. I will eagerly await his next meltdown and challenge to fight me in midtown Manhattan.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
the dunce hat is always on, thankfully they let me have a computer in the corner.

it was a joak! kind of, no it was...

i dont think it was a joak,i think you couldnt resist being a smartass and then you realized you came off as a douche and retracted,which like i say i give you credit for.
at least you knew you were wrong,Metro still doesnt get it.
my point is,if someone said hello to you in real life we wouldnt act this way,so why do it here?
i think that for some reason people on this site are in like hyper prick overdrive with their quick comments for some reason,probably pent up frustration from being quiet all day at work/play from fear of gettting a beat down from a real man.
lots of frustrated marsupials on this site

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Please do. I will eagerly await his next meltdown and challenge to fight me in midtown Manhattan.
i actually cant stand that know it all,but i do like you so you know it took a lot for me to write that.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am an e-ass because I am a frustrated, quiet virgeen in real life.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

please dont get TO'ed again. we just met
smile.gif

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I am an e-ass because I am a frustrated, quiet virgeen in real life.

you do claim to get a lot of ***** so i dont know if thats your problem,but there is definitely some other underlying issues for your need for attention..probably divorced parents?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you do claim to get a lot of ***** so i dont know if thats your problem,but there is definitely some other underlying issues for your need for attention..probably divorced parents?

No seriously, I am a virgeen. With divorced parents.
frown.gif

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
No seriously, I am a virgeen. With divorced parents.
frown.gif

well there you go then case closed,as you were

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF is going on in this threak? Don't scare the new members away guise!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont think it was a joak,i think you couldnt resist being a smartass and then you realized you came off as a douche and retracted,which like i say i give you credit for.
at least you knew you were wrong,Metro still doesnt get it.
my point is,if someone said hello to you in real life we wouldnt act this way,so why do it here?
i think that for some reason people on this site are in like hyper prick overdrive with their quick comments for some reason,probably pent up frustration from being quiet all day at work/play from fear of gettting a beat down from a real man.
lots of frustrated marsupials on this site

it was a joke. and i was trying to acertain the seriousness of the poster. its not like people here dont pull **** like that (creating new usernames) all the time. it became clear that the poster was serious so i retracted. not the joke mind you, but me calling her a marsupial. btw i think my paln worked out fine, as this thread became rather entertaining and it seems clear the OP is A-OK.

also you can not compare meeting a live human person to posting on a forum filled with jokers, assholes and spammers all of whom are anonomys.

hannahmontana

Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
it was a joke. and i was trying to acertain the seriousness of the poster. its not like people here dont pull **** like that (creating new usernames) all the time. it became clear that the poster was serious so i retracted. not the joke mind you, but me calling her a marsupial. btw i think my paln worked out fine, as this thread became rather entertaining and it seems clear the OP is A-OK.

also you can not compare meeting a live human person to posting on a forum filled with jokers, assholes and spammers all of whom are anonomys.

yeah, I am ok and I appreciated the retraction.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads