• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
Yah, I'm abandoning the whole me against the world bit, and being accepting about how I can't change others opinions of me..even though i mislead people with my anger. though Miley and me fck with each other a lot, no ****

Latest two fits are dope. Also good that I can banter with you. I think you're funny.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GoSurface always great to see you, especially elegant tonight.
inlove.gif

Lane, looks good though somehting funky going on with jeans/thighs look a little tight maybe? could just be weird angle + lots of drapery/weird seams/cuts/stitchting etc

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when the apocalypse comes, you're going to wish you had a lumberjack friend with 30 oz dnmz, logging boots, and 10 diff flannels.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More like a WAYWYesterday, but it'll do for now.
photo2.jpg
LL Bean sig APC

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
GoSurface always great to see you, especially elegant tonight.
inlove.gif
Lane, looks good though somehting funky going on with jeans/thighs look a little tight maybe? could just be weird angle + lots of drapery/weird seams/cuts/stitchting etc

All my jeans look tight but they actually sag in the waist if I don't wear a belt. The knee and thigh area might look weird because of the twisted seams.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lane serious question whats that thing on your head?
I like the fit but that looks like some naruto cosplay thing

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it a beanie? It looks like a ninja headwrap
I think it's pretty cool, esp. with the Julius aesthetic, but it makes it look like a costume rather than a fit

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not a beanie it's more a head wrap. If you have longer hair it looks even cooler put on. I absolutely love it, and am fine with looking costumey. I'm already wearing giant ass boots and torn to shreds jeans...the headgear is the least of it all.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
It's not a beanie it's more a head wrap. If you have longer hair it looks even cooler put on. I absolutely love it, and am fine with looking costumey. I'm already wearing giant ass boots and torn to shreds jeans...the headgear is the least of it all.

where did you get the idea to wear those from?

user milspex from 5thD/superfuture wore them all the time and made them kind of a small internet trend.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flyguy7
cool avatar. best album ever.

+ several thousand. I have an NMH tattoo. (0)

(Mostly because I like the design, but it's hands-down my favorite album.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads