• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Allergies make my soul dark too

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
lol, mikey I like it. Now you just need to use that directness with women...

Forget the clothes. You're getting much better at tossing aside these snide little comments directed your way -- like you took an NLP crash course with the Mentalist or something. Well played.
fistbump.gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yah, I'm abandoning the whole me against the world bit, and being accepting about how I can't change others opinions of me..even though i mislead people with my anger. though Miley and me fck with each other a lot, no ****

Ascent

Reaction score
Really enjoy both the fits you have posted recently Lane, those Julius shorts look better on you than they did in the stock picture, leather looks good on you too.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like the bandana thing on you, looks quite natural.

I find it impossible to wear headwear without feeling really uncomfortable. Would love to be able to wear a cheesecutter or something like jwied did above. So much better than carrying a freaking umbrella around in winter. Unfortunately they just either don't suit me or i haven't found any which look good and feel natural. maybe i just have to get used to it.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hehe, my sad pose and depressive posts are kinda misleading. I'm not as depressed as I seem. It's more like a drug that I can't escape and don't know if I want to give up. Cuz I no longer will be me?

Also Hendrix surprisingly it's not as constricting as it seems. It feels natural and it's a very breathable rayon fabric. Haven't even sweat because of it like I thought I would.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Looks a lot better. But why do you love that stairwell so much!

It speaks to a place in his soul.

Srsly, though, last couple of Lane fits have been nice, the weird headgear notwithstanding.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
another good fit lane. nice leather.

are you doing the legging/short thing in the colder months? what leggings are you looking at?
i bought some cheap ones on ebay and i dont like how tight/short they are...i know they are leggings but some with a stack would be nice, instead of straight all the way down..you know? :/

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
another good fit lane. nice leather.

are you doing the legging/short thing in the colder months? what leggings are you looking at?
i bought some cheap ones on ebay and i dont like how tight/short they are...i know they are leggings but some with a stack would be nice, instead of straight all the way down..you know? :/

Thank you snowman!

Yah, I am. Hmm, there are so many out there but I dunno where to start. I will be buying RO denim leggings for sure sometime. Might get beige/black julius ones because those stack and have a nice ribbed rayon texture.

Dunno what other shorts to buy, though..

SPK

Reaction score
Sick fits lane

do the cropped pants work here?
MS9hyl.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Those just look like they're too short, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics