• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ambrosi Napoli

CaymanS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
051011m.jpg

Do you always do swelled edges? They look ok on this coat (and I have coats of my own that have swelled edges) but, generally, I'm not a huge fan.

Originally Posted by whnay.
First class Foo - great pic.

The Nay/Foo bromance is vigorous today.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaymanS
The Nay/Foo bromance is vigorous today.
Well, aside from the glasses, which are terrible, and the hair, which looks like it was teased by one of the hairdressers from the set of Nickelodeon pre-teen sitcom, foo does look good. That's a great combo all around.

And Nay gave him the harshest put-down of anyone for the stupid Brown outfit.

Really, we can't win in your eyes.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Well, aside from the glasses, which are terrible, and the hair, which looks like it was teased by one of the hairdressers from the set of Nickelodeon pre-teen sitcom, foo does look good. That's a great combo all around.

+100

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Every time I see a picture of him the first thing that catches my eye is the peg leg / clown shoes combo. The oversized cuffs don't help.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ataturk
Every time I see a picture of him the first thing that catches my eye is the peg leg / clown shoes combo. The oversized cuffs don't help.

I'm assuming that the camera plays a significant role in this. I think the OneShoe is something like a 6.5 or 7. For shoes that size (Not a slight. I weigh in at a huge 7.5) to look that big, those leg openings would have to be about 6 inches.

CaymanS

Reaction score
Well, aside from the glasses, which are terrible, and the hair, which looks like it was teased by one of the hairdressers from the set of Nickelodeon pre-teen sitcom...

Thanks for making my argument for me, Manton. And, FYI, I actually agree that Foo looks (generally) damn good. But, given your critiques, aren't you agreeing with me that it's - at a minimum - not "first class"? Of course you are.

Oh, Jesus, Manton. Give it a rest. Most of the time, I am right there with the chorus saying that you/Nay/Foo look fantastic. I stand by my previous point, though -- lots of back-slappage, unless it's a sweatshirt/Ambrosi combo in the middle of a forest, or a really, unforgiveably horrendous sartorial combination. Again, you agree with me only to disagree with me. Seriously? :/

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaymanS
Thanks for making my argument for me, Manton. And, FYI, I actually agree that Foo looks (generally) damn good. But, given your critiques, aren't you agreeing with me that it's - at a minimum - not "first class"? Of course you are.

Oh, Jesus, Manton. Give it a rest. Most of the time, I am right there with the chorus saying that you/Nay/Foo look fantastic. I stand by my previous point, though -- lots of back-slappage, unless it's a sweatshirt/Ambrosi combo in the middle of a forest, or a really, unforgiveably horrendous sartorial combination. Again, you agree with me only to disagree with me. Seriously? :/

Yes, I am saying that you are wrong, and a whiner.

We say foo mostly looks good because ... he mostly looks good. When he wears stupid ****, we say that too. Sorry that we don't say it with enough invective to make you happy but we like him and we are not dicks.

This upsets you a great deal, enough to follow us around and ***** about how biased and cliquish we are. I don't get it but it's annoying enough that I sometimes respond.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zbromer
I'm assuming that the camera plays a significant role in this. I think the OneShoe is something like a 6.5 or 7. For shoes that size (Not a slight. I weigh in at a huge 7.5) to look that big, those leg openings would have to be about 6 inches.

yes, his feet/shoes don't look like that in real life. he seems to be gaining some weight though, something I can relate to, and may need to let the waist of the jacket a smidge.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
yes, his feet/shoes don't look like that in real life. he seems to be gaining some weight though, something I can relate to, and may need to let the waist of the jacket a smidge.

How's his prostate?

CaymanS

Reaction score
Yes, I am saying that you are wrong, and a whiner.

Ad hominem attacks are always a great way to discuss a topic.

We say foo mostly looks good because ... he mostly looks good.

And I usually agree. And who is "we" - is Manton getting his royal "we" on? This is becoming more awesome with every post.

we like him and we are not dicks.

I suppose this makes me a whiner AND a dick. Oh, dear.

This upsets you a great deal

Not really. It upsets me a great deal when I have a short position in a **** company and the market disagrees with me. Or if a relative is ill. Otherwise, **** tends to roll of of me.

enough to follow us around

So now I'm a whiner, a dick, and a stalker? Seriously, Manton, thank you. I feel evil now!

and ***** about how biased and cliquish we are.

Who is in this clique? Do you guys have a gang sign? I'm sorta envious now. I feel left out. *cries to self*

I don't get it but it's annoying enough that I sometimes respond.

Ah. OK. Erm...sorry(?)

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
perfect size. Not enlarged and producing some good, forceful volume.

I would like I share that I do in-fact have a giant cowper's gland. My uroloist was baffled. When it was discovered the doctor's curiosities and thorough nature led me to several co-pays an much discomfort.

Oh yeah, they determined I am in good shape and it is no cause for alarm.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Look, dude, you are the one saying that me, Nay, foo and others constitute a clique. That's your constant refrain.

You hate foo and we (Nay and me, since you are apparently confused on this point) don't. You like spitting venom in his face and we don't. You get very pissy when he is praised and we often praise him. You think that whenever we crititicize him our criticism is too soft. It's irresolvable apparently.

My point is that you constantly ***** and whine every time he is praised and insist that the praise can't be justified or genuinely intended, it always arises from a cliquish circle jerk. I'm saying you are wrong about that. And even if you aren't, your constant whining about it is tiresome and makes you look like a jealous, obsessive little jerk.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
perfect size. Not enlarged and producing some good, forceful volume.

butbut.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads