• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
Damn it! Why you blowing up my spot?! Wait until your getting more mead requests and wine requests from Kuhnhenn's, you've opened Pandora's box. Just remember who got you in the game, son...

the one bartender is starting to know me. not many people are running all over buying cases of this stuff

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a new spot to get beer. Here's my haul.
beerhaul.jpg

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^ What Lagunitas beers are worth trying? Nice selection.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That will have been my first Lagunitas I have tried. I have heard good things about them but this was the first place I have found that actually had a selection of there beers. Looking forward to it.

Had the Traquair 2020 with dinner and it was damn good would definitely buy again. Sipping on the Leffe know. Pretty good but nothing to special.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Had the Traquair 2020 with dinner and it was damn good would definitely buy again.

+1 Well worth the $$ I bought a couple different Traquair brews after I had the 2020. Delicious drink
worship.gif

YoroiChuu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Cool sounding beer. How was it?

I was asking about their **** last page. They just started being distributed down here. Report back once you've had it.

It's good stuff, don't like it as much as the KBS though

YoroiChuu

Reaction score
I just had the Whiskey Barrel Aged version of this two weeks ago and it was pretty damn amazing. It's almost summer, I think it's time to drop the stouts, old ales and barleywines and tip back the sours, IPAs and pale ales...
Founders Double Trouble is some good **** or maybe some Bells Hopslam

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by YoroiChuu
Founders Double Trouble is some good **** or maybe some Bells Hopslam

Let's not start this discussion all over again, I'll take Double Jack, Two-Hearted and Dreadnaught any day over those two, even though I loves me some Double Trouble...

svd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
That will have been my first Lagunitas I have tried. I have heard good things about them but this was the first place I have found that actually had a selection of there beers. Looking forward to it.

Had a Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout last night. Good, not great, but definitely worth it at $4 for a bomber.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's not start this discussion all over again, I'll take Double Jack, Two-Hearted and Dreadnaught any day over those two, even though I loves me some Double Trouble...

Should I buy Double Jack? I see it everywhere but I've never pulled the trigger. I'm kind of bored with IPAs anyways

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Currently drinking the Founders Dirty Bastard. I am enjoying it. Its amazing how I went from hating dark beers to actually enjoying them the most.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh, caved and picked up some bottles of Firestone Double Jack and Walker's Reserve

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads