• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

tshaw

Reaction score
TB - Like the outfit and fit overall, except I would have chosen a darker tie - really like the 1st PS. BTW, we need for school to be over soon - you're looking very 'white' lately and need some sunshine soon..
smile.gif

Leaning-41.jpg

banis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Did you gain some weight? It look much more relaxed on almost all the previous photos. The photo itself looks like it was worked by Mr.Sam. You look like Gargantua.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Pwn
There is a very subtle pattern to it.
I really like that shirt, EAP, but I agree with Barims that your tie is disappearing into it. These things are sometimes exacerbated by cameras and monitors, of course, but that's what it looks like from here.

Originally Posted by barims
Lord-Barrington, are you auditioning to become one of Tibor's concubines? It's a big harem; I've seen pictures
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Black horsebit loafers with this is no good.
Unhelpful unless you tell me what would you think would have been a better choice.

Originally Posted by softy
All I could think when I saw those loafers was this thread:
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=242760

I am unmoved. There's nothing wrong with those loafers except that they conflict with SF groupthink against Hugo Boss.

Originally Posted by Digmenow
Robot pose as taken by a freakishly tall female seamstress...
Perhaps she should have knelt down a bit, Dig. Still hard to judge fit. Looks like the slacks could afford to be slimmed, though. I think I see superfluous fabric coming around the side of your thigh.

Originally Posted by tshaw
TB - Like the outfit and fit overall, except I would have chosen a darker tie - really like the 1st PS. BTW, we need for school to be over soon - you're looking very 'white' lately and need some sunshine soon..
smile.gif

Thanks, Tom. I don't get a lot less white during the summer, but you're right: it's time to start getting outside more. To the mountains!

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
051011m.jpg

Like. I would prefer this with a lighter, more spring-like coat, but sharp as usual. Maybe a haircut?
Originally Posted by pvrhye
I think that's a pretty severe taper to wear with those gunboats, but you none-the-less look sharp.
Gunboats (even if they have single soles) + taper =
fing02[1].gif
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Black horsebit loafers with this is no good.
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
I am unmoved. There's nothing wrong with those loafers except that they conflict with SF groupthink against Hugo Boss.
I think it's not necessarily all black horsebit loafers, but these particularly. I don't like them at all.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Phillip II or 2010 St Crepin
1105100961-1.jpg

2nd last day of Shanghai
110510096.jpg

Last day in Shanghai
1105100981.jpg

G-Spot
1105100971.jpg

Security what?
1105100961.jpg

Landing very soon - back to crispy Sydney
110510099.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Amazing pic with your goon squad behind you, G. Im even tempted to make that my avatar
laugh.gif
Please share the story of how you got that to happen! edit - Did you threaten to release cuss bombs in the airport if you were delayed another 30 hours?
lol8[1].gif

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being unable to marshall either the hotties of Cravate Noire, or the security forces of Phat Guido (I think that he threatened them with a severe critique of their fits in order to get them into formation), I am stuck presenting only myself this morning. Suit is BB MTM Shirt is Thomas Pink Tie is BB Cufflinks are Museum of Fine Arts, Boston PS is Ashear - bought much earlier in the last millenium Shoes are To Boot Adam Derrick
IMGP0550487x1280.jpg
IMGP05471042x1280.jpg
IMGP0548851x1280.jpg

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by upr_crust
IMGP0550487x1280.jpg

Brilliant! Your sartorial journey has truly been an exceptional evolution of refinement.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
2qmja1f.jpg

Nice boutonniere.
Originally Posted by tshaw
Leaning-41.jpg

I don't like how the blade flops out and makes it look like you're wearing a gigantic 5" tie. I know most people here don't like using the keeper, but this is why I do. To the symphony Actually it was a violin chamber ensemble. Does one say "off to the chamber ensemble?" Paul Stuart sportcoat Kent Wang blue gingham shirt Kent Wang navy pindot tie Kent Wang white cotton pocket square Thick as Thieves trousers Martegani double monks

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Last day in Shanghai
1105100981.jpg

Security what?
1105100961.jpg

I love the tie, beautiful texture.

And the second picture, just..
worship.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 27 17.6%

Forum statistics

Threads