• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
K1K8S.jpg

Funny you should mention putting an X on your head, take a look at the lapel-quarters shape. Remind you of anything?
laugh.gif

Pretty nice shape to that jacket, sort of like yfyf's Liverano but with straighter lines instead of curves.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Which PS with this outfit? I opted for the first one, even though it felt kind of "heavy" compared to the rest of the pieces. I still think I prefer it to the second one, though, which works but seems a bit matchy-matchy.

Closeup-96.jpg

AltPS.jpg

Leaning-41.jpg
Feet-43.jpg

Black horsebit loafers with this is no good.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny, I was just thinking to myself that we haven't see a
foo.gif
fitpic in awhile.
Your clothing seems to be shrinking lately.

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
051011m.jpg

Impeccable tailoring.
drool.gif
worship.gif

Do you have any lightweight DB's for Summer?

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chico2007;4455843 said:
Originally Posted by Digmenow
You're making progress. Not bad at all. I think, considering your post count, very nice (except full shot pic quality of course).
Thanks! I'm workin' it. What does post count have to do with it? Are we talking good or bad, here?
Originally Posted by luftvier
...Lose the tie clip
Really? I guess when I first came here last a couple of months ago, the tie clips in the fits must have made an impression on me. I was thinking it was de rigueur.
luftvier;4456038and switch the PS to a piece with navy/burnt orange...[/QUOTE said:
I was following the Spoopoker school of pocket squaredom. Don't confuse me!
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
...Fit seems off but it's hard to tell b/c the only full shot is so blurry. Aside from that, though, the pieces and the color combo really work for me, Dig.
I keep hearing about the blurry shot. I was working the Manton silhouette thing so that everyone could see my wonderful new waist suppression! Here. This will make you wish for the blurry pic again. Robot pose as taken by a freakishly tall female seamstress...
IMG_20110510_105440.jpg
Meh...sleeve had ridden up.
IMG_20110510_105155-1.jpg
Thanks guys.

ctp120

Reaction score
051011m.jpg

Save the sunglasses, this looks fantastic. Are these the same new Ambrosi flannels from your blog and the Ambrosi thread? They seem to have much less break.

BTW, I know you tend to be very critical of this thread, and not entirely without reason IMO. I'll go on record as saying that if you feel that way, contributing here yourself is perhaps the best way to address those issues, so kudos.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Digmenow
IMG_20110510_105052-1.jpg

IMG_20110510_104952.jpg

IMG_20110510_103600.jpg

Leaps and bounds, Dig.

Originally Posted by Holdfast
I have a sneaky feeling seersucker suits are going to be the big thing to rise on the SF hype cycle this season.

I just acquired a J Press seersucker. Once it gets altered, you'll see it in Rob's S/S thread.

Originally Posted by acridsheep
holdfast_yourfithasbeendenied.jpg

I don't know exactly what a sugarbutch would look like, but I want some sugarbutch stamps like these!

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cronicmole
Acridsheep--how can you hand out critiques and label someones outfit unapproved when you can't even tie a knot properly,let alone dress.

Originally Posted by acridsheep
Pretty easily.

And that's why you're my favorite Acerbic Ovine, Acrid
cheers.gif

UpperWestie

Reaction score
Its a very slim fit all around. Is that your intention? I always had the impression you were a relaxed fit guy based on the Foofs. Trousers work for me, but i suspect by the end of the day on slim fit flannel, knees start to sag. T

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You are owning those shades, Foo. I like 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads