• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

jerigo

Reaction score
I ordered the shaded black worsted wool Hickey Freeman suit from Neiman Marcus Last Call, and it turned out to be an LTD model. However, I am not sure Last Call really makes a distinction between mainline models and LTD models as they priced a mainline model and an LTD model at the same price ($599). You do receive free shipping, and if you have a Last Call store nearby, then you can always make returns for free.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J.PRESS 25% off PRIVATE SALE from may 6-18 enter code PSMAY11

Troilus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vezatron
05FRIEND is the code.

They just posted a few Egyptian cotton slim-fits in solid colors (blue and pink). Excellent deal at $67 less 25%.

In my experience, the "luxury line" slims are slimmer than the basic line slims.

cwh812

Reaction score
Originally Posted by taxgenius
I wonder what the price will be on that beaut.

They are $1700. Quite pricey for EG.

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This isn't much of a PSA, but the Off Fifth in Franklin Mills has a pair of EG dark oak captoes on the 202 last (forget the name of the model) in 7.5D for $390 after discount.

Valor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by saint
This isn't much of a PSA, but the Off Fifth in Franklin Mills has a pair of EG dark oak captoes on the 202 last (forget the name of the model) in 7.5D for $390 after discount.

If these are oxfords...someone proxy it for me!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ShopTheFinest recently got a boat load of Sutor Mantellassi shoes and are offering them at a good discount - from 40-60% off (see Ian's post here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=69319&page=2). Surfing through them with no real intention to buy I stumbled across these boots at a fantastic price of $359 and scarfed them up on the spot (It looks like I got the last pair of US 11s):
37758_1_.jpg
There's a few more in various sizes - here's a link to them in 9Us/8UK: http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-37758...9-us-8-uk.aspx Not affiliated with them at all, but I'm a boot nut and it's a great product at a great price from a great seller (and SF supporter!) - just wanted to pass it along.
cheers.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads