• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

89andy

Reaction score
Dont know about belly but I was thinking about my chest ... meaning the fabric will rise up and sit slightly higher.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
orange hoodie while the post is up top...dont think people have posted a fit of this yet..(xpost from waywt & wvg)

f0817b4f.jpg

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
^Soooo fcukin nice, perfect for this time of year. What size did you go with? And what size do you go with on your w+h henleys?

I'm back on my W+H steez. Indigo crew neck + white L/S rib henley on the way. Now I just need the black and grey version. And hopefully the indigo hoodie is still available next month. Fcuk summer clothes ha ha

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BRMC_doves
^soooo fcukin nice. what size did you go with? And I'm back on my W+H steez. Indigo crew neck + white L/S rib henley on the way. Both mediums. Hey Slack, I want the henley in black as well...only place I see carrying it is Rodengray and they're sold out of mediums, but still have smalls. Think there's a big difference in the two sizes? I'm 5'8 w/o shoes and 150lbs.
Thanks very much! It is a size small. re; the henley, they're not really too small. Right out of the box and before washing they look really true. I think you should be okay with a small but just be sure to not shrink it in the wash. They also stretch a bit with repeated wear. You're on the border size wise, but I think as long as you know they fit snug/ribbed against the torso and are comfortable with that, move forward with the size S imo.. maybe check some measurements on context to be safe too..(though measurements dont mean much with a stretchy henley..)

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
^Thanks Boss. You always come through in the clutch. And yeah you are so rght, henley measurements are so misleading because of the stretch. Needsupply shows a model wearing a sz M and he is 6'2 I believe.

Where in Canada can I find the L/S rib henley in black? Rodengray looked to have it in a sz small, but when I went to add it to my cart it said it was sold out
frown.gif
Worst case scenario there is needsupply, but would rather not pay custom fees, especially if they ship UPS.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
I just got W+H chinos and they're about 1 size too big in the waist. If I wash them on hot do you guys think they'll shrink a bit? The wash instructions are wash cold and line dry.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Thanks Boss. You always come through in the clutch. And yeah you are so rght, henley measurements are so misleading because of the stretch. Needsupply shows a model wearing a sz M and he is 6'2 I believe.

Where in Canada can I find the L/S rib henley in black? Rodengray looked to have it in a sz small, but when I went to add it to my cart it said it was sold out
frown.gif
Worst case scenario there is needsupply, but would rather not pay custom fees, especially if they ship UPS.

No prob. Not sure where to find the henley in black up North! (hate to say it but need/supply is 2 hours south of me and orders take 1 night..
smile.gif
....sorry, again..)

Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
I just got W+H chinos and they're about 1 size too big in the waist. If I wash them on hot do you guys think they'll shrink a bit? The wash instructions are wash cold and line dry.

If you wash them warm and then dry hot/cotton you might, just might lose an inch. I've never had luck shrinking them, but I've heard people say otherwise....FWIW all my w/h pants fit 1"+ big in the waist and I just belt them up....post a fit pic for professional recc and diagnosis of severity of chino fit...
teacha.gif

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
No prob. Not sure where to find the henley in black up North! (hate to say it but need/supply is 2 hours south of me and orders take 1 night..
smile.gif
....sorry, again..)

If you wash them warm and then dry hot/cotton you might, just might lose an inch. I've never had luck shrinking them, but I've heard people say otherwise....FWIW all my w/h pants fit 1"+ big in the waist and I just belt them up....post a fit pic for professional recc and diagnosis of severity of chino fit...
teacha.gif

will post tomorrow

pockets96

Reaction score
frown.gif

Gravitypope seems to have it,

http://www.gravitypope.com/clothing/...t-1x1-rib-knit

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

frown.gif

You can ask four horsemen if they have any.
They'll even hook up local pick up in Vancouver, so no shipping charges!

Be careful with drying the Henleys, hand dry only.
The length will shrink and you'll look ridiculous.

Trying to correct my mistake by hand washing and stretching the seam while it's hanging dry.
Seems to work...

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

frown.gif

You can ask four horsemen if they have any.
They'll even hook up local pick up in Vancouver, so no shipping charges!

Be careful with drying the Henleys, hand dry only.
The length will shrink and you'll look ridiculous.

Trying to correct my mistake by hand washing and stretching the seam while it's hanging dry.
Seems to work...

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
orange hoodie while the post is up top...dont think people have posted a fit of this yet..(xpost from waywt & wvg)

f0817b4f.jpg

Slack,
What are these shorts? Are they W+H? If so, how did you size them compared to the chinos?
Thanks

Brinbro

Reaction score
Bought the spring blazer and I found four HUGE hanging threads. One in each armpit, and two gigantic ones in the back that look like they could unravel the whole ******* thing down the spine. Who the hell is doing QC up in Canada?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads