• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
Technically this is all mine:

Alden Collection

worship.gif

MickCollins1916

Reaction score
I am not worthy to compete with Tom...haha. Here's the first part of my own modest collection. Indys in whiskey, cigar, #8 and black shell. J Crew chromexcel indys, natural chromexcel plaintoe boot and reverse chamois Indy. #8 boots: wingtip, captoe and LS x SF boot. Wingtips: lwb in cigar, #8 and black, #8 shortwing, whiskey lwb.

MickCollins1916

Reaction score
...and the balance of it. Chukkas in #8 and whiskey. Ravello LHS, low vamps in #8 and black, cigar nst loafer. #8 ptb, black shell captoe, #8 monks, #8 pebble shell nst.

Renton

Reaction score
Here's my small but ever growing collection.

#8 NST Blucher, #8 PTB, and 405 Indy boots

but the next time we do this, I should have more to show. I've got more than a few on order.

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well played Tom
Also I just got back from Hawaii ( Maui and Kauai) and I think anyone who has figured out how to make a living in Hawaii is winning at life...well done. Amazing place

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Renton
Here's my small but ever growing collection.

#8 NST Blucher, #8 PTB, and 405 Indy boots

but the next time we do this, I should have more to show. I've got more than a few on order.

Out of curiosity, how many is "More than a few on order"?

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MickCollins1916
I am not worthy to compete with Tom...haha.

Here's the first part of my own modest collection. Indys in whiskey, cigar, #8 and black shell. J Crew chromexcel indys, natural chromexcel plaintoe boot and reverse chamois Indy. #8 boots: wingtip, captoe and LS x SF boot. Wingtips: lwb in cigar, #8 and black, #8 shortwing, whiskey lwb.

25 pairs and a whiskey Indy...c'mon Mick, you are worthy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by makewayhomer
Well played Tom
Also I just got back from Hawaii ( Maui and Kauai) and I think anyone who has figured out how to make a living in Hawaii is winning at life...well done. Amazing place

And you didn't visit Oahu?

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by borderline
OK, the Ravello from Leffot showed up today, here it is:

I love this color. Earlier this year I bought a pair of whiskey LWB that I returned because they were too light for my taste. But these are awesome.

ravello lwb is a good looking shoe. enjoy wearing and remember the break in method

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MickCollins1916
...and the balance of it. Chukkas in #8 and whiskey. Ravello LHS, low vamps in #8 and black, cigar nst loafer. #8 ptb, black shell captoe, #8 monks, #8 pebble shell nst.

wonderful collection!

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL

And you didn't visit Oahu?

I know man...but 2 weeks was not time enough
frown.gif

Until next time....

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Renton
Here's my small but ever growing collection. #8 NST Blucher, #8 PTB, and 405 Indy boots but the next time we do this, I should have more to show. I've got more than a few on order.
I have these exact 3 pairs, and they are great!

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
navy suede oxford showed up today. they looks awesome, but I have no idea what to wear them with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads