• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ambrosi Napoli

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
The pants are what count.

flannelsundays.jpg

It's nice to see you being in touch with nature. Nice habitat.
Great pants, but I don't feel this combination here. The shirt would work rather well with a pair of jeans or maybe shorts.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread did not deliver

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
This thread did not deliver

Neither did Ambrosi, until this thread came along.

someotherstyle

Reaction score
Agree with the pant/sweatshirt mismatch. Maybe with round press flannel, but not creased.

hatguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imatlas
Neither did Ambrosi, until this thread came along.

Wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Wookie indeed!
3fabqje
Say what you want. But Vox like Foo really works hard on his particular style. Some things may not be for everybody. Like this coat or the Foo one style of shoe look. But it works for them. OK, back to thread. Foo, are the cuffs on your pants 2 & 1/2 inches or a little less?

If you weren't such small-timers you'd know there are only two appropriate coats at the Harvard / Yale game -Vox's coat or this:
MrBurnsVest.gif

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coolpapaboze
That's real gorrilla chest!

See my vest!

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big A
If you weren't such small-timers you'd know there are only two appropriate coats at the Harvard / Yale game -Vox's coat or this:

MrBurnsVest.gif

I love how Mr. Burns has a gazillion overcoats and sweaters of all colors of the rainbow (have we ever seen him wear one?) yet he has 10 of the exact same suits he always shows every episode. Come to think of it, everyone on The Simpsons wears the same stuff all the time. Is the Simpsons family Foo's biggest influence? TBD...

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I thought the truly "correct" attire for the H-Y game was a racoon coat.

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
This is awesome.

I kind of agree. No one could really pull it off except for Foo - he makes and breaks his own rules. I love how even the Longwings make an appearance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads