• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boat Shoes

Romanime

Reaction score
I want to get a pair of boat shoes for the summer time and I wanted a classic, go with anything color, you know like a pair of converse for the summer time, so since I've never had a pair of boat shoes before and they're not very common where I live which pair should I get?
The site is here http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store/...ultOption=true

awahl63

Reaction score
Saharas are the most versatile and best starter sperrys

Romanime

Reaction score
Originally Posted by awahl63
Saharas are the most versatile and best starter sperrys

Yeah ok thanks, those are looking pretty good, the only other one's I would consider are the oatmeal's or the coffee, but I think the Sahara's are better. How do Boat Shoes fit I usually wear 11's, but do they run small?

Chris Waffles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Romanime
Yeah ok thanks, those are looking pretty good, the only other one's I would consider are the oatmeal's or the coffee, but I think the Sahara's are better. How do Boat Shoes fit I usually wear 11's, but do they run small?

Sperry's are usually run pretty true to size--I wear a size 11 and my Sahara's in size 11 fit fine.

Romanime

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris Waffles
Sperry's are usually run pretty true to size--I wear a size 11 and my Sahara's in size 11 fit fine.

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads