• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what Holt Renfew's stock is looking like?

89andy

Reaction score
Not much, I was there like a couple days ago they have quite a few of the indigo crewnecks (copped one, very nice), bunch of grey logo tees, some short sleeve rib knit crewnecks, cardigans, some double-jersey stuff like shorts and hoody, polos, and some plaid shirts I think.

89andy

Reaction score
dont think so only the indigo terry crewneck like i said

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

madmadigan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ciaran
Anybody know how this fits?

http://store.nomadshop.net/collectio...pselvlsshrtnvy

Bought the japanese denim shirt from this season and it fits great, but then got the current oxford and its a little bigger all over.

Any ideas? Its not possible for me to try on first as i live in europe

Thanks in advance

Ciaran

Hi, I have the S/S *** Nep Shirt, and the shirt you are asking about, but mine is in the light blue color (should fit the same though).

Anyway, I have both in size large, and I would say the *** nep shirt is a little slimmer than the long sleeve cotton/linen shirt. The cotton/linen is a little longer, and has a somewhat more casual/relaxed feel, yet not baggy. Just a little more casual

89andy

Reaction score
anybody interested in pair of 29's Brown Chinos from this season? Is brand spankin' new, but I think I need to size down to 28! Fit's a bit baggy on the leg.

89andy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
Oh yes, been contacting 4 or 5 of the often mentioned W+H sellers in this thread and non of them have a pair of West Point Chino Shorts in a size 28. And so far non of them have plans on re-stocking.. Why wouldnt they re-stock an item that has been sold out is confusing...

Sure 5$ paypal for anyone that can help me out
smile.gif

http://store.nomadshop.net/collectio...pntchnshortolv

Lupo

Reaction score
Doubled Layered Jersey Hoodie vs. Large Loop Terry Hoodie (in terms of value, fit, fabric, etc.)

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
Is everyone pleased with their indigo crewnecks and/or hoodies? I'm 5'8 150lbs and getting a sz M in either one, unless someone here suggests I go smaller.

I'm having a tough time deciding on which one to get. The hoodie has so much more character with the outlined pockets and heavy duty zipper, but at the same time the crew neck can be used for layering and can be used at formal events as well.

Feji

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BRMC_doves
Is everyone pleased with their indigo crewnecks and/or hoodies? I'm 5'8 150lbs and getting a sz M in either one, unless someone here suggests I go smaller.

I'm having a tough time deciding on which one to get. The hoodie has so much more character with the outlined pockets and heavy duty zipper, but at the same time the crew neck can be used for layering and can be used at formal events as well.

I'm 5'7" and 145lbs. I went with the indigo crewneck in medium, and it's a pretty much perfect fit. A small would have been pretty tight on me in the chest area (i'm a 39" chest).

89andy

Reaction score
I got a small indigo crewneck I'm loving it so far. I'm 5'10 and 130lbs. Though I'm kinda scared the length will be too short on me once I gain weight up to around 140.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads