• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

saelan

Reaction score
ever since he started at working at 4 Horsemen, e0d9n0b5 has really backed off the frute swagz. him and synth are going straight.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Binker
thanks jet and synth. margiela is definitely the jumping off point this summer... scoop neck tanks, brass necklace, with nice trousers, colored jeans, worn sneaks or sleek boots. nearly bought a dries waistcoat to wear by itself or maybe with a vneck until i realized how embarrassed id be the first time someone pointed out i was wearing a ******* waistcoat
shog[1].gif

liking all three synth fits too. those gray pants in the second fit are dope. like sweats that fit like jeans. what are they?

chronos fit is nice too, although those sneaks might be ready for retirement or just maybe a wash... i sympathize cause i prefer well worn footwear too but those are looking pretty rank

Thanks, man. Yea, the sneaks are pretty wrecked. I've been meaning to get new white hitops but i can never find anything i like. Still looking

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
the jackets been almost indestructible. Can't be hooked or cut (the material..). And you can basically hose it off and wipe it down to clean it. and arc'teryx fits typically slim which is nice. I'd love to try a veilance piece..
There are a few posters on SuFu that rock Veilance (Ordo comes to mind), **** is $$$$ though

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good ****, what's the shirt? I've been looking for colors like that.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
slack what knife did you bring with you??

mok, open would look cool.

ednob, awesome cardi!!

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
slack what knife did you bring with you??
A Boye Knife folder in the pocket, a little spyderco tied around my neck, and best of all for my purposes out there - always a pair of Abels on the hip..(life savers..)
thumbs-up.gif
real great weekend...first Striper of the season, (which is the big sport fish here). Always nice to get that monkey off your back....
devil.gif
edit;
75ab1fe4.jpg
27c95e52.jpg

please dont flame me for drinking canned american beer guys... its just what we drink here..
frown.gif

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
because he's good?
The coming out of the sliding door, in motion, in normal syth-stride threw me off... i thought it was the current waywt challenge (dress as other poster and submit to waywt) that was masterfully pulled off (0) edit; but FTR it was a good fit...

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
polo seems loose around the waist; I would hem the jeans. strangely I don't mind the rips/tears.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aether
Lol. Sf dudes riding synthe's jock so hard...Sorta creepy

lol, i've saved lots of synthese fits without overtly prasing them in this thread. is that even creepier?

although i do wish there was a way for people to admire a fit without having to post - e.g. by implementing some kind of 'rate this fit on a scale of 1 to 10' feature (ideally, not anonymized). which would also encourage posting reasoned analyses instead of simple intuitive reactions (not that there's anything wrong with them)... plus it'd allow people to contribute simple intuitive reactions to a fit who would otherwise be reluctant to post them because too lazy to justify them.
as a bonus, it'd be able to automatically generate a list of 'most-admired' fits (although then there's the issue of whose opinions should matter...
confused.gif
)

fabio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
polo seems loose around the waist; I would hem the jeans. strangely I don't mind the rips/tears.

polo is custom fit but i can make it a slim fit easily.

thanks about the hem tip will do it!

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
lol, i've saved lots of synthese fits without overtly prasing them in this thread. is that even creepier?

although i do wish there was a way for people to admire a fit without having to post - e.g. by implementing some kind of 'rate this fit on a scale of 1 to 10' feature (ideally, not anonymized). which would also encourage posting reasoned analyses instead of simple intuitive reactions (not that there's anything wrong with them)... plus it'd allow people to contribute simple intuitive reactions to a fit who would otherwise be reluctant to post them because too lazy to justify them.
as a bonus, it'd be able to automatically generate a list of 'most-admired' fits (although then there's the issue of whose opinions should matter...
confused.gif
)

No joke but we need a constantly updated "Best of WAWYT", if at least to be a reference point for newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads