• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do common projects Achilles mid fit?

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear an 11 in most sport shoe brands puma, adidas, sometimes 11.5 in nike but usually a 11. In springcourt I wear a 44/11. Should I get a 44 or 45 in CP Achilles mid? for some reason they list a 44 as a 10.5 and a 45 as an 11 but I believe it should be 44/11 45/12, anyways I am guessing I should go with the 44 since I have heard these run a tad large?

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you have wide feet, i'd go up one. Otherwise, buy same size as other shoes = 44.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
I wear an 11 in most sport shoe brands puma, adidas, sometimes 11.5 in nike but usually a 11. In springcourt I wear a 44/11. Should I get a 44 or 45 in CP Achilles mid? for some reason they list a 44 as a 10.5 and a 45 as an 11 but I believe it should be 44/11 45/12, anyways I am guessing I should go with the 44 since I have heard these run a tad large?

I wear a 44 in Springcourts and a 43 in Common Projects, if that helps. The 44 in Springcourts is shorter heel to toe, but wider, than the 43 in Common Projects. In lots of designer sneakers, I find that I have to size down 1 (from an 11).

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I wear a 44 in Springcourts and a 43 in Common Projects, if that helps. The 44 in Springcourts is shorter heel to toe, but wider, than the 43 in Common Projects. In lots of designer sneakers, I find that I have to size down 1 (from an 11).

Well I ordered a 44 in the CP's hopefully they work. I have the CP suede desert boot in 44 and it works fine but I heard that the achilles run a tad larger in length but a bit more narrow... after buying the desert boots I am know oficially hooked, shoes are amazing! Also just picked up some Clae McQueens in grey suede after someone on here recommended them, I am interested in seeing them in person.

Glyph

Reaction score
I have 5 pairs of CPs and I've noticed some of their styles fit differently, also depending on which year the release is from, I hear they tweaked their sizing between years. It's a bit hit and miss. I wear a US 11 in Nike runners and nearly all other shoes, and my feet are normal width.

This is how various CP models fit me:

Achilles Low White (2009) - 44
Achilles Low Black (2009) - 44
Achilles Low Shell Toe (2009) - 43
Achilles Mid with Cap Toe (2010) - 43
Court Shoe White (2009) - 43

*#..

Reaction score
I'd say a 44. I'm a 7.5 on a brannock, and when I order dress shoes. I wear a 40 in a mid achilles pair I have from 3 years ago, and I can actually make them fit loose depending on how tight I do the laces. If you're in between sizes in CP's, I'd recommend going for the lower size unless you're an E width.

kvgx22

Reaction score
I wear a 8 in chuck taylors and 8.5 in mostly everything else (note: my feet are neither narrow or wide), my achilles are a 40 and they are slightly tight, wearable but not the ideal fit. (probably a 41 for me would be ideal), since you're 3 sizes bigger than I am, probably a 44 (though a 43 MIGHT work)

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Glyph
I have 5 pairs of CPs and I've noticed some of their styles fit differently, also depending on which year the release is from, I hear they tweaked their sizing between years. It's a bit hit and miss. I wear a US 11 in Nike runners and nearly all other shoes, and my feet are normal width.

This is how various CP models fit me:

Achilles Low White (2009) - 44
Achilles Low Black (2009) - 44
Achilles Low Shell Toe (2009) - 43
Achilles Mid with Cap Toe (2010) - 43
Court Shoe White (2009) - 43

You necro'd a thread from three years ago to answer his question?
sarcasm.gif

hobojones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jslade
You necro'd a thread from three years ago to answer his question?
sarcasm.gif

Not to mention, it's his first post too
laugh.gif

Glyph

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Didn't notice the date. Don't despair, I'm sure worse things have happened. Maybe it will still help someone who is searching for CP size info.

*#..

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Glyph
Sorry guys. Didn't notice the date. Don't despair, I'm sure worse things have happened. Maybe it will still help someone who is searching for CP size info.
It happens, I just feel
ffffuuuu.gif
for not looking myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads