• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I was slightly buzzed and waxed the entire bag of Terra sweet potato chips (candied sweet variety). I now feel ashamed and like I will never be loved because of this ****.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I have seriously mismatched sex drives. I'm head over heels for her too, so I can't just drop it and find a better source. It's frustrating.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
You can live without sex. Trust me, my sex drive used to be insanely big and fulfilled. But you just get used to it. Staring at the bottom of an empty bottle helps.

I lost a $2 trifecta by a length today.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can never tell whether or not you're joking. I really hope that you aren't serious. I dabbled in alcoholism for a bit and it did some lasting damage to my life.

The thing that makes it frustrating is that regular poon is a phone call away. I'm not going to make the call, but it makes me want to bang my head against the wall. I've gone 4 months without sex so far. All I want is a damn **** every couple of days.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I'm rarely joking, and I'd never joke about alcohol.
Man, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm hardly the right person to talk to, but drop me a PM if you need to talk. You ever thought about or tried counseling?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
Man, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm hardly the right person to talk to, but drop me a PM if you need to talk. You ever thought about or tried counseling?
Nah. I dont view it as a problem. That's probably a pretty strong indicator that it is one, but oh well.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
I was slightly buzzed and waxed the entire bag of Terra sweet potato chips (candied sweet variety). I now feel ashamed and like I will never be loved because of this ****.

i love you ramboaner.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
You can live without sex. Trust me, my sex drive used to be insanely big and fulfilled. But you just get used to it. Staring at the bottom of an empty bottle helps. I lost a $2 trifecta by a length today.
I have a family member that is an alcoholic and it's horrible for for his direct family ( some of the other "family members" join him.) Man I'm no one to tell you what your doing is wrong or that you need help but all I can say is that from my experience (I'm direct family) the **** ruins the family man. I literally was about to jump on a plane the next day after a family weeding and the drinking involved. Posted via Tapatalk

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im no expert either, but i think kyles doin alright guys. slow your roll

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
^ Your new avatar scares me.

youre one to talk pervert. Don't think I don't know where it's from.........

shame-on-you.jpg

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
God damn high alcohol tolerance!

What a ****** evening. I had a male friend, who I didn't necessarily like, but respected his opinion, **** all over me while drunk and tell me what a worthless ************* I was. Which I normally get from the person I take care of, so it wasn't THAT damaging, but it still stung and caused me to want to get drunk. Unfortunately, that's proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be.

Also, I seem to be a ****** singer. This is quite depressing as I had previously thought I could carry a tune quite nicely. Apparently, not so much. Won't stop me thought! I'm going to rock out with ******* out till the day I die!

Ok, so the alcohol might be hitting me a slight bit now. Stupid delayed alcohol tolerance!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads