• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Synthese,

You wear the DR quite well. Your door is also unique. For a second there, I thought the picture messed up upon loading, haha.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what shirt synth, been looking for a green similar to that.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like Ervell.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
f82348afc5e94346830b7477d11ce405_7.jpg

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
what shirt synth, been looking for a green similar to that.

Originally Posted by APK
Looks like Ervell.

ervell copper oxide. much brighter in non-stairwell light.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Thanks for the kind words, guys. CtK, the jeans are petit standards.

Yeah, I cut the pants the other day... and did the same thing to my swing shorts. I shouldn't be allowed near scissors. Very happy with both, though.

didn't you say you cut your silent pants too
edward-scissor-hands-cartoon_normal.jpg

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lemmywinks
You know how whenever a noob creates a new thread people are like "go look at the WAYWT thread?"

That is some horrible advice. I looked at some of the recent WAWYT and a lot of it sucks and is mediocre

That's why people should be recommended to go to the best of WAWYT threads, some seriously good stuff from older members who don't even post anymore. A much better source of reference than whatever cat fight is occurring in WAYWT,

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
last few days

SbB3vl.jpg

X3bu8l.jpg

Mj8Rql.jpg

So awesome. Looking forward to your summer fits. What pants with the oxide shirt? Also, is the oxide that subtle or is it because of the lighting? Been on the fence about getting one.

Lol @ CtK always asking what jeans Synth wears when Synth wears his washed out PS.

[Edit] Those Balenciagas are killing me. So sick. Jet should sell me his instead of keeping them in his wardrobe.
biggrin.gif

Binker

Reaction score
thanks jet and synth. margiela is definitely the jumping off point this summer... scoop neck tanks, brass necklace, with nice trousers, colored jeans, worn sneaks or sleek boots. nearly bought a dries waistcoat to wear by itself or maybe with a vneck until i realized how embarrassed id be the first time someone pointed out i was wearing a ******* waistcoat
shog[1].gif
liking all three synth fits too. those gray pants in the second fit are dope. like sweats that fit like jeans. what are they? chronos fit is nice too, although those sneaks might be ready for retirement or just maybe a wash... i sympathize cause i prefer well worn footwear too but those are looking pretty rank

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
back from vacation, running errands
8B7ps.jpg
TSHx2.jpg
geller shirt wings horns nike blazers (no vis)

Ascent

Reaction score
That Geller coat looks really nice. Synthese posted three very good fits, the butchered ricks look really cool.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
don't push sleeves up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads