• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
that dude is gonna be wearing a TOJ Quilt DR and walk up to your girl at a bar and she will have panties down on the floor, doing her first public nudity, before you even realize what the **** is going on. (0)

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't even matter if they were tapered. Leather jackets are not suit jackets, and they look ridiculous with short sleeves.

Perpetual Monotony

Reaction score
Oh god that QDR is sooo good. I'm still waiting on the anniversary piece and whatever lightweight **** you put out (trench) but the QDR has definitely supplanted the MDR for my favorite leather piece. I wasn't sold by the initial pictures of it, but that jacket is ******* amazing.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Wouldn't even matter if they were tapered. Leather jackets are not suit jackets, and they look ridiculous with short sleeves.
++ dudes need to stop posting pics of different leathers, it's making it hard to choose one.

quasky

Reaction score
qdr is hot fire. but when oh when will we see fit pics of the new bcdr?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa

I dunno, a skinny cut leather with super-slim sleeves that just hit the wristbone looks cool to me.
redface.gif

zaff

Reaction score
Be ready for a marked drop in fit pics when everybody realizes they'll never top jakekrait. I know I won't be posting mine...

dibango

Reaction score
The guy looks great in the jacket, don't get me wrong. To call it the best fit pic of TOJ tho, which should be based on the fit - not how good you homos can fap to it, would be quite an overstatement. Sleeves that stop at the start of the hand, especially cuffless, beat anything else any day. Anything else is fashion. Example:
dr+mens+collar+up.jpg

Also, Willy in that whiskey DR.

jakekrait

Reaction score
I think it can work well both ways (sleeve length). As for myself I just like the feeling when the sleeves are touching the back of my hands almost like half a glove. And for all those of you considering to purchase a QDR let me tell you that the quilting is great craftsmanship. Imo aeglus fit pics are the best and I used his pics as a reference when playing the sizing game with Charly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads