• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Appreciation Thread (Bespoke only)

cdmoore1855

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329
Not from Cleverley....950 pounds is a bit more than I am able to pay right now

Besides...aren't yours bespoke?

By the way, I have 2 on order with Clifford Roberts...due any day now

Yes these are bespoke, so quite a bit more than 950. I am happy to pay extra for comfort. My feet go almost flat when I stand so I need compensation for that.

kolecho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cdmoore1855
Yes these are bespoke, so quite a bit more than 950. I am happy to pay extra for comfort. My feet go almost flat when I stand so I need compensation for that.

Nice try at justifying the expense of bespoke shoes
smile.gif

cdmoore1855

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kolecho
Nice try at justifying the expense of bespoke shoes
smile.gif

Yep, if i keep saying it to myself enough times I may start believing it

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yep, if i keep saying it to myself enough times I may start believing it

dont you mean the wife???

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
These ones are not my cup of tea, I prefer your others

+1, nothing to do whit the round toe, which i generally prefer

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
GAz great polishing for you lol, perhaps Ethan should run weekend workshops on it?

jamaican

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gazman70k
standard.jpg

Repost from Rugged Old Salt.

Polished by Desu with single malt whiskey.

Pretty ******* hot if I say so myself.

laugh.gif

See more here: http://ethandesu.tumblr.com/

Beautiful colour. Lovely shoes... great wax works too. It's really the simple time-honoured bespoke shoes that do it for me as opposed to the modern interpretations and interpolations and wild styles. Simple punch cap oxford deliciously executed. Does anyone know where he gets his leathers from? Germany?

Tom, not really feeling the faux lace Cleverleys... not my thing. They look well done though, and you don't wear em for me, so wear them with a pep in your step, "lampin' " on Rodeo Drive like FlavaFlav would have back in the day. J

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamaican
Beautiful colour. Lovely shoes... great wax works too. It's really the simple time-honoured bespoke shoes that do it for me as opposed to the modern interpretations and interpolations and wild styles. Simple punch cap oxford deliciously executed. Does anyone know where he gets his leathers from? Germany?

Tom, not really feeling the faux lace Cleverleys... not my thing. They look well done though, and you don't wear em for me, so wear them with a pep in your step, "lampin' " on Rodeo Drive like FlavaFlav would have back in the day. J

i would think he get his leather from all over, thro i think alot of makers get their blacks from germany and their brown and red tone from the french

he'd need a fringging big ass clock on a thick gold chain first

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads