• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Computer Screenshots

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
No, I use an Apple, one of those PowerBooks.

I don't really recall what Fink is, so I suspect it's one of those things that were downloaded as a package; however I believe I used it to install the Nicotine program of that music downloader.

My desktop icons are aligned automatically, but in Finder, I know you can align them in the View option at top.

So why do you have an rjman and multiple Kabbaz icons on your desktop?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Would you prefer it to be Jovan's Christmas gift spread?
devil.gif

Oh jeez...

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
much cooler when I can see the whole thing at once. maybe 1024x768 then. 800x600 is easiest for me to see in a browser window.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
yeah, i just didnt want to post a huge image.
smile.gif

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
So why do you have an rjman and multiple Kabbaz icons on your desktop?
I'm curious to see what's in the Razor folder. LK: fink is a program that lets you easily run linux programs in OS X. Many linux and and unix programs can be compiled for os x, but it can be annoying to do it yourself. Looks like you needed it for Nicotine, which is a file sharing program it looks like.
Those are not icons--they are screen grabs of controversial posts they have made.
Isn't it easier to cut and paste text into a word file? In any case, I think you win with this one.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are not icons--they are screen grabs of controversial posts they have made.

I see but why are you archiving them?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
I'm curious to see what's in the Razor folder.

LK: fink is a program that lets you easily run linux programs in OS X. Many linux and and unix programs can be compiled for os x, but it can be annoying to do it yourself. Looks like you needed it for Nicotine, which is a file sharing program it looks like.

Isn't it easier to cut and paste text into a word file? In any case, I think you win with this one.

Nicotine is the Macintosh version of Soulseek. Unfortunately installing the thing on an Apple is far more complex than installing it on a Windows machine.

If you cut & paste, then you wouldn't have the evidence that they actually posted them. Otherwise, it looks like you are making things up.

I have pictures of straight razors in the Razors folder.

Originally Posted by EL72
I see but why are you archiving them?

For my own purposes.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you cut & paste, then you wouldn't have the evidence that they actually posted them. Otherwise, it looks like you are making things up.

I would have expected you to take the screenshots with daguerreotypes.

I have pictures of straight razors in the Razors folder.
Yes, I figured. I already bought a fountain pen because of you, I don't think I need to cut myself with a straight razor too.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
I would have expected you to take the screenshots with daguerreotypes. Yes, I figured. I already bought a fountain pen because of you, I don't think I need to cut myself with a straight razor too.
No, I sometimes use glass plates. Did you cut yourself with the pen?

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, it has not arrived in the mail yet, but I can't even not bleed with a disposable, so a straight razor, no matter how sophisticated, would not bode well.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is where I live !!! just two blocks away from my home

... and that is my weekends car btw
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Without hidden taskbar:

desktopof5.jpg

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
untitledra2.jpg

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
Where is this picture taken from?

Good question... I just found it online one day when I was missing TKO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads