• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Justified (on FX)

brimley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
I was shocked when he got sniped in the head. It felt a bit unfinished there at the end. I wonder if the show has been picked up for a 3rd season yet.

Yes, it got picked up a month or so ago (along with Archer)
bounce2.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by brimley
Yes, it got picked up a month or so ago (along with Archer)
bounce2.gif

Which was way after they wrapped production. I'm pretty sure that's why most of the story lines didn't have any closure.

Tagsmith

Reaction score
I watched the first four episodes of Justified and gave up on it. I gave up too soon. I caught the last few episodes and really liked it. Now I have to see the episodes in the middle I missed.

boogaboogabooga

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acularw
Love this show. Now I have to go watch deadwood since olyphant seems perfect in these western style roles.

Haha. Wasn't always the case. He's pretty terrible for the majority of the first season of Deadwood, if not the entire first season. That said, he really came around for the later seasons and did really well.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been a little behind all season, but I finally got around to watching the last episode. I have to say it's my favorite currently-running show. I'm really curious to see how next season goes, especially now that the Bennetts are effectively out of the picture and Raylan owes Boyd one.

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed that Dickie wears selvage denim.

JohnLPettimore

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
He does a decent drawl for a guy from Hawaii

Last edited:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So glad this is back. The first episode wasn't outstanding, but it was a lot of intriguing set up. Plus, the scene at the end with the dude from Dexter was :slayer:.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

So glad this is back. The first episode wasn't outstanding, but it was a lot of intriguing set up. Plus, the scene at the end with the dude from Dexter was :slayer:.

+1 to that. I think the mafia setup should be interesting. "That's why they call it organized crime."

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1 to that. I think the mafia setup should be interesting. "That's why they call it organized crime."

Same here. I think he'll definitely be a force to be reckoned with.

Him killing Arnett I could see coming, but the assistant? That caught me by surprise. Dewey's expression at the end when Boyd came walking by made me lol.

Is this show good?

Yes, it's very good.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1. I hope they aren't finished with Harrington's character, he was pretty awesome in that episode.

The thing I like best about this show is how well acted/developed many of the minor characters are. In most TV dramas with a large ensemble of characters, the acting can really vary and a lot of the minor characters are forgettable. I haven't felt the same way about Justified - many of the supporting actors/characters are great (e.g. Dewey Crowe, Tim, Wynn Duffy, etc.).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads