• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
No offence, but this is a bit Steve Urkel.
My school has a mentally deranged ****** who looks/dresses just like that
redface.gif
He's always walking like Mr. Burns, breathing through his mouth, with this window-licking grin on his face.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
My school has a mentally deranged ****** who looks/dresses just like that
redface.gif

He's always walking like Mr. Burns, breathing through his mouth, with this window-licking grin on his face.

Give him an American uppercut and chin-check that AZN!

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
It isn't anything I would wear, but I disagree. Your post sounds like someone who's got no appreciation for outfits that play with proportions and integrate individually basic pieces into an interesting outfit.

His clothes fit like stuff my mum used to buy me from perry ellis when I was little, its not exactly exaggerated proportions or something interesting like yohji, its just baggy boring looking clothes. I don't see how the outfits even interesting its just fairly standard looking clothes that don't fit well.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
That's that Geller bomber, huh? Did you get it from SuFu? I was thinking about picking it up, is why I ask
Yeah, it is. I got it from a big sale long ago from that one store in NY thats blanking my mind...not Oak...whichever one scott.m does/did work at?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
clothes are boring looking, frumpy, are big on him and make him look fat. Don't get the hype. Looks like he's been dressed by the internet.

Originally Posted by fuji
His clothes fit like stuff my mum used to buy me from perry ellis when I was little, its not exactly exaggerated proportions or something interesting like yohji, its just baggy boring looking clothes. I don't see how the outfits even interesting its just fairly standard looking clothes that don't fit well.

I agree. Looks like an outfit for a 70 year old. I cant imagine wimmens tearing off their clothes over that fit. I have never gotten the EG thing, so I am biased.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
vb trench arrived 10 minutes ago. probably too long since it hits mid calf but i'm loving everything else about it. gotta figure out a way to wear it without looking ridiculous
devil.gif

0pHcB.jpg
nSX2i.jpg

That coat is siiiiiiiick
I shoulda grabbed it a long time ago
devil.gif

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont know, I always like styles that have a little bit of quirk.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
those shorts make the legs look rather short imo. when i was scrolling down i was expecting the legs to look something like the 2nd frame in the gif below. maybe either a shorter or longer pair would not have given off this impression?

animation maker

+1 a cuff or two should help

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The thing is, I think this other fit by him looks better. I don't get the same vibe from this that I do the other outfit:

d8073ddd.jpg

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kodiak
Yeah, it is. I got it from a big sale long ago from that one store in NY thats blanking my mind...not Oak...whichever one scott.m does/did work at?

Odin

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
trCtA.jpg

eT9zm.jpg

KVA/mmm/Balenciaga/*****

Those pants are awesome, but I can't decide if the jacket looks to track jacket-ish. I'm not quite sure about the intense contrast between the pants and shoes, although I like the shoes themselves.

Originally Posted by timpoblete
Couple cross-posts from the Show us how you roll in EG thread:

d8073ddd.jpg

c66c796e.jpg

Ugh. Siding with the haters on the second one. The first one looks pretty decent, although the cuffs/roll are a little sloppy.

Originally Posted by Kodiak
504.jpg

Jacket quickly came off and sleeves rolled up though.

I like it in general, but I think the rise is maybe a little low on the jeans for tucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads