• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just_Go_with_It_Poster.jpg
Adam Sandler always seems so tired in his movies now as if he's just going through the motions. I have no idea if it's just me. The only thing about the film I really liked was the cousin.

brianoh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roxstar
does anyone have any suggestions for great french films?

I watched Martyrs yesterday. It was the most haunting movie I've ever watched. If you're not into New Wave French Horror, I suggest you stay clear.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
action, thriller, drama, something that makes me think like inception or something with a twist ending. merci

I liked 13 Tzameti.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw Hesher at a film festival. Loved it. A screwball black comedy/drama/coming-of-age story starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Rainn Wilson, and Natalie Portman. Very funny and intense. Somehow both vulgar and touching.

Catalyst

Reaction score
does anyone have any suggestions for great french films?

action, thriller, drama, something that makes me think like inception or something with a twist ending. merci

Les Diaboliques (1954)

Set the stage for a lot of films who later stole elements from it.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
^ Also, Le Samourai and The Wages of Fear. In different ways, both movies build tension relentlessly throughout the film.

The shot in The Wages of Fear when the passenger is rolling a cigarette, and a blast wave knocks the tobacco out of the paper, is one of my favorite "bits" of all time.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may go see Herzog's cave movie tonight. Really looking forward to it...

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just started watching all of the Harry Potter movies in order. One per evening. Three wasn't very good. I don't think I have seen an entire HP movie after 1-3. Which ones are the best?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads