• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
this is from a couple days ago but I forgot to cross-post it here. for anyone who missed it, here is how the new cranberry madras looks in action:

Qz7zc.jpg

Taking the liberty of speaking for others; thank you for the fit pics. It is very much appreciated, BUT! Where is the attractive redhead?

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
I need to clear some cash fast for I can pick up one of these new shirts. Waiting for books to sell on amazon is not fun.

thoogsby

Reaction score
Just ordered the seersucker button-down. My first epaulet experience, I'm quite excited.

SePho

Reaction score
Does anybody know if Epaulet gives out tracking numbers? I kinda need to know when the item will arrive so I can be home.

cpolo690

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SePho
Does anybody know if Epaulet gives out tracking numbers? I kinda need to know when the item will arrive so I can be home.

They do, but Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo block their shipping conf's for some reason. Just email them and they'll send you one.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the seersucker also. This will be my first try at large sizes. The mediums are great for neck, sleeve length, and shirt length but just a tad small in the chest.

Mike- sport coats in yet?

Thanks

Local_Disk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Taking the liberty of speaking for others; thank you for the fit pics. It is very much appreciated, BUT! Where is the attractive redhead?

She was deemed obsolete and dismissed. Who needs an attractive redhead when you have an attractive red shirt?

B Hamilton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
Just picked up the Navy Poplin Walts.
These will come in handy for the coming months.

Grabbed a pair late last week and ran them over to the tailor for the finishing touch. I'm going wear these like a friggin uniform
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

thoogsby

Reaction score
Sent you an email about possibly getting a size change on my order, although I imagine you'll probably see my email before this post.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thoogsby
Just ordered the seersucker button-down. My first epaulet experience, I'm quite excited.

Thank you sir! You're going to love this shirt, the Seersucker has a great hand.

Originally Posted by cpolo690
They do, but Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo block their shipping conf's for some reason. Just email them and they'll send you one.

Oh man, I'm sorry for that guys. I feel ridiculous just reading that statement. Great that tracking confo's get out to people not on the most popular and widely used e-mail clients.
confused.gif

Hopefully that will get sorted with a future software update to our site. In the meantime, please feel free to e-mail or drop me a PM for tracking at any time. And if you pay with paypal (many of our customers do), you can expect to receive tracking through their system.

Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Just ordered the seersucker also. This will be my first try at large sizes. The mediums are great for neck, sleeve length, and shirt length but just a tad small in the chest.
Mike- sport coats in yet?

Thanks

Coming soon! A little birdie told me that we'd have the Super 120's Grey ones by Tuesday. I'll keep you guys posted.

Originally Posted by Racove
8.5 Green Yuketen boat shoes gone already?

Ah, unfortunately - we only had 2 of them.

However, give me about 3 weeks. We won't get that shoe back in stock, but I have a whole new delivery of handsewns in-bound, and there's going to be lots to choose from!

Originally Posted by B Hamilton
Grabbed a pair late last week and ran them over to the tailor for the finishing touch. I'm going wear these like a friggin uniform
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Awesome, glad that you're pleased with them!

Originally Posted by drmmr
ohai

Haha, sorry for the delay with the Floral shirts!

Here's the dealy:

* We should get them all within about three weeks
* I cut one for everyone who PM'd me
* Invoices to XS customers will go out today

Thanks!

Originally Posted by thoogsby
Sent you an email about possibly getting a size change on my order, although I imagine you'll probably see my email before this post.

Yup, we caught it. Thanks for the order!

iluvatar

Reaction score
Quick and dirty pic of the new patch madras shorts. They really are beautiful, but I'm not yet sure if I can actually pull them off or if I should exchange them for something a bit more muted...

kVsSH.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads