• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are dope trust me
blush.gif

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those Fujiwaras are dope. Are they current season?

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love that, any other colorways? doh, snuck in the site. does anyone else stock fujiwara online? **** is so limited
ffffuuuu.gif

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Came a day early. I got to say, quality is pretty good on the shoes, very solid and I am pretty impressed but then again it does retail for $1k so that shouldn't be much of a surprise. I'm not sure how it will hold up with wear but it feels real solid. The overall shape of the shoe is interesting too. I'm still not sure if I'll keep it but I definitely like the shoe.
p6qnJ.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow, nice pick up rfx!

how do they fit compared to mmm or your vandals?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They fit wide by the toe area and slims down to the heel. I got a 41 instead my usual 42 and they feel like they fit fine. I can feel my toe hitting the front but barely so it's not going to be a problem since the shoe probably needs to be broken in a bit. I'll post measurements on the matrix later on when I have access to some measuring tape.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
my all-blacks will be up for sale soon, in sz 41. worn twice i think. I am having a closet cleanout

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Came a day early. I got to say, quality is pretty good on the shoes, very solid and I am pretty impressed but then again it does retail for $1k so that shouldn't be much of a surprise. I'm not sure how it will hold up with wear but it feels real solid. The overall shape of the shoe is interesting too. I'm still not sure if I'll keep it but I definitely like the shoe.
p6qnJ.jpg

Those are hideous.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bawlin
Those are hideous.

Thats kinda the point. Nice pickup rfx. I would so get them if I wasnt holding out for dunks
bigstar[1].gif

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I am having a closet cleanout
You always say this but it never happens
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads