• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ambrosi Napoli

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Really like those cords.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am staring at a freshly DHL'ed package from Naples, sitting on my desk. Thanks, Salvatore.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
I am staring at a freshly DHL'ed package from Naples, sitting on my desk. Thanks, Salvatore.
Ah - but have you opened it as yet?

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ffffuuuu.gif
pull a costanza go under the desk and put them on WAYWRN

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Ah - but have you opened it as yet?

No, waiting until I get home.

_AMD

Reaction score

Matt,

I tried to send you a PM to try to verify the contact info that I have for Salvatore, but your PM box is full. Can you clear some space, or touch base with me in another manner?

Thanks,
Aaron

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can reach Salvatore through his Facebook page.

Originally Posted by _AMD
Matt,

I tried to send you a PM to try to verify the contact info that I have for Salvatore, but your PM box is full. Can you clear some space, or touch base with me in another manner?

Thanks,
Aaron

_AMD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
You can reach Salvatore through his Facebook page.

Thank you for your response. I have tried that, but it didn't seem to work. I guess I'll just keep trying and hope for the best.

Thanks again,
Aaron

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your response. I have tried that, but it didn't seem to work. I guess I'll just keep trying and hope for the best.

Thanks again,
Aaron

He replied to my Facebook message to set up an appointment in SF for next week.

banis

Reaction score
Thank you for your response. I have tried that, but it didn't seem to work. I guess I'll just keep trying and hope for the best. Thanks again, Aaron
I gave up trying to contact Salvatore both via e-mail and facebook, as he constantly did not reply to any of my messages.

_AMD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by banis
I gave up trying to contact Salvatore both via e-mail and facebook, as he constantly did not reply to any of my messages.

Banis,

So, what do you do now for your orders? Do you go to Naples to get them in person, or have you simply stopped ordering from Salvatore?

Thanks,
Aaron

sellahi22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by medtech_expat
Raining today in Naples, but I have my pents.
smile.gif

7688fa64.jpg

a0f8eb5a.jpg

cae54a6f.jpg

da1dbaa7.jpg

e578e403.jpg

b29ee25a.jpg

For those of you who PMed with your order details, I did discuss each of them with Salvatore. Will send individual responses before tonight.

These pants look good, especially the fabric on the second pair, but I think you would look much better with a higher rise.

I agree with Michael Alden that the high rise/tapered leg design is the best approach for trousers. The pics below are pretty extreme; something in between yours and theirs is just right for me.

drnoseanconnerylightgre.jpg

captureljk.jpg

banis

Reaction score
Banis,

So, what do you do now for your orders? Do you go to Naples to get them in person, or have you simply stopped ordering from Salvatore?

Thanks,
Aaron

I will try to visit Salvatore during my next Naples visit and see how it will turn out. Will decide whether to place new orders after meeting with him.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a Facebook message for Salvatore saying he changed his US trip dates and will be coming in three weeks. He will update with an email.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Staff online

Forum statistics