• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I think I hate San Francisco.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A San Francisco man who paid $621,000 for a condo to share with his 10-year old son is fighting to rescind the deal after learning the other unit in the two-unit building is home to sadomasochism enthusiast who engages in loud “leather sex.”

Jack Hagerty closed April 25th on the 2-bedroom unit on XXX Street in San Francisco’s quiet Glen Park village. Hagerty said he put down more than $300,000 — all his savings — in order to create a home for his son. Recently divorced, Hagerty has 50 percent custody of the boy.

Hagerty said that after closing on the unit he received a surprising email from Edward Gibbons, the owner of the other unit. In the email, which Hagerty made available to the Business Times, Gibbons explained that he is “a sexual enthusiast and enjoys leather sex.”

“If you don’t know what that means I have a brochure I can lend you so that you can learn about it,” the email stated. “I am currently not working so I don’t need to keep a regular schedule as a result week nights can be late for me. At times, it is possible and even likely that the sounds of leather sex will be coming from my bedrooms to your bedrooms without an effective sound barrier. While it is not my issue, you may find you need to explain things to your son as it could be confusing to him since it frequently doesn’t sound as pleasurable as it is.”

lefty

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
Great! Every time someone new comes they release one. The sooner you get here the sooner I move up the list.

lefty

lol8[1].gif

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A San Francisco man who paid $621,000 for a condo to share with his 10-year old son is fighting to rescind the deal after learning the other unit in the two-unit building is home to sadomasochism enthusiast who engages in loud "leather sex."

Jack Hagerty closed April 25th on the 2-bedroom unit on XXX Street in San Francisco's quiet Glen Park village. Hagerty said he put down more than $300,000 "” all his savings "” in order to create a home for his son. Recently divorced, Hagerty has 50 percent custody of the boy.

Hagerty said that after closing on the unit he received a surprising email from Edward Gibbons, the owner of the other unit. In the email, which Hagerty made available to the Business Times, Gibbons explained that he is "a sexual enthusiast and enjoys leather sex."

"If you don't know what that means I have a brochure I can lend you so that you can learn about it," the email stated. "I am currently not working so I don't need to keep a regular schedule as a result week nights can be late for me. At times, it is possible and even likely that the sounds of leather sex will be coming from my bedrooms to your bedrooms without an effective sound barrier. While it is not my issue, you may find you need to explain things to your son as it could be confusing to him since it frequently doesn't sound as pleasurable as it is.
lefty

Originally Posted by Rambo
^I wonder if his walls are painted grey?

laugh.gif

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
I went to the Haight to grab crepes with a friend, and we changed our order from to go to to here, which involves giving us two paper plates and plastic utensils. The cook in the back, an obese Goth woman, thought it was totally appropriate to tell us to "get our ******* order straight" so they don't "waste ****".

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys I might potentially be thinking about a move to SF.

Are the girls really that busted? I did not see many hawties last time I was there.
frown.gif

Is there any culture except hipsters and hippies?
frown.gif

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Girls in SF are busted and 5s think they are 10s. But they are more cultured, educated, and have personalities. They also hate on southern california girls b/c they are busted. Look to the east bay or south bay for prettier chicks.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by djblisk
Girls in SF are busted and 5s think they are 10s. But they are more cultured, educated, and have personalities. They also hate on southern california girls b/c they are busted. Look to the east bay or south bay for prettier chicks.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why doesn't that surprise me? Are dogs allowed in restaurants?

I need to start a "help me survive SF" thread. For instance, what is the best medicinal marijuana dispensary?

lefty

Dude, just talk to three people you may know.

On the other hand, I wish I had kept this flyer put on my car which advertised a marijuana delivery and the first 8th was free. VERY competitive pricing as well!

Lefty, you should walk around the city high as a Georgia pine, then you just might have that "Hellen Keller moment", you know - when she said water for the first time - and everything great about San Francisco might all fall into place.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A San Francisco man who paid $621,000 for a condo to share with his 10-year old son is fighting to rescind the deal after learning the other unit in the two-unit building is home to sadomasochism enthusiast who engages in loud "leather sex."

Jack Hagerty closed April 25th on the 2-bedroom unit on XXX Street in San Francisco's quiet Glen Park village. Hagerty said he put down more than $300,000 "” all his savings "” in order to create a home for his son. Recently divorced, Hagerty has 50 percent custody of the boy.

Hagerty said that after closing on the unit he received a surprising email from Edward Gibbons, the owner of the other unit. In the email, which Hagerty made available to the Business Times, Gibbons explained that he is "a sexual enthusiast and enjoys leather sex."

"If you don't know what that means I have a brochure I can lend you so that you can learn about it," the email stated. "I am currently not working so I don't need to keep a regular schedule as a result week nights can be late for me. At times, it is possible and even likely that the sounds of leather sex will be coming from my bedrooms to your bedrooms without an effective sound barrier. While it is not my issue, you may find you need to explain things to your son as it could be confusing to him since it frequently doesn't sound as pleasurable as it is."
lefty

That's terrible. I'd open up the adjoining wall and put dense sound insulation in there and send the ****** a bill.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Guys I might potentially be thinking about a move to SF.

Are the girls really that busted? I did not see many hawties last time I was there.
frown.gif

Is there any culture except hipsters and hippies?
frown.gif

I didn't think they were so bad when I visited recently, but then I am from Philadelphia.

lilmann40

Reaction score
i find this thread really interesting...i recently visited SF and absolutely loved it. albeit I was only there for 4 days or so, but I really enjoyed the time spent there. I found the girls to be very attractive...especially if you are into asian girls, seems to be stacked in that aspect. Maybe I wasn't looking close enough though to see how attractive they were lol.

I found the homeless people in LA far more aggressive than that of SF.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics