• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peal & Company Brooks Brothers Shoes

Zach

Reaction score
I think I will be stopping by to pick up a pair of Peal & Co. shoes, either brown perf captoes or medallion perf captoes. Good to hear they are quality.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bill Smith
I know, dumb question, do Peal and Co. shoes fit on average narrower than the Aldens and the AE for BB offerings?

I'd say yes, Peal & Co. are standard D width shoes, you might be able to get E width which are wider fit.

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vncrz
Thanks, sounds like a good deal at $366 starting tomorrow with the 25% off sale.

When did you get the email about the sale starting tomorrow? I'm a BB CC holder and I'm on their email list, but I haven't heard anything from them about this.

Wolfador

Reaction score
Originally Posted by commodorewheeler
When did you get the email about the sale starting tomorrow? I'm a BB CC holder and I'm on their email list, but I haven't heard anything from them about this.

it was in the front cover of the latest catalog that got sent out last week.

Zach

Reaction score

I get little mailings from the manager of the store I shop at. I think at one point I had them order something for me from another store, to be shipped to my residence. I suspect that is where he got my address from.

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wolfador
it was in the front cover of the latest catalog that got sent out last week.

Originally Posted by Zach
I get little mailings from the manager of the store I shop at. I think at one point I had them order something for me from another store, to be shipped to my residence. I suspect that is where he got my address from.

Thanks for the info, guys! I'm not sure if I've gotten catalogs from BB yet, will have to check the junk mail pile when I get home from work today.

Wolfador

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, guys! I'm not sure if I've gotten catalogs from BB yet, will have to check the junk mail pile when I get home from work today.

You don't need any special card or anything if you go into the store just tell them you heard about the F&F discount.

There is a code for online / phone orders but I forget what it is and the catalog is at home.

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wolfador
You don't need any special card or anything if you go into the store just tell them you heard about the F&F discount.

There is a code for online / phone orders but I forget what it is and the catalog is at home.

Thanks! Can you post it up when you get home, if you have a chance?

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

alexSF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
C&J
C&J
Alden ( not sure of this)

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^
C&J
C&J
Alden ( not sure of this)

I'm trying to confirm this with a local store as well , but since my regular SA is out, the person I spoke to keeps insisting that it is by Peal Co., which obviously is not the case...and he has no clue on the suede blucher as well..

any additional comments is appreciated....Thanks

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bluchers are definitely Alden, don't know about the other two.

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^
C&J, C&J

The C&J Peals have a single row of nails on the heel while the AS Peals have a double row. Also, the C&Js have a three digit last number (like the British tan wingtip derbies above, i.e. the "240" inside the shoe).
confirmation that the wingtip balmoral is C&J, per online pics.
Bluchers are definitely Alden, don't know about the other two.

Thank you all

theyare

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So would anyone know if these are C&J or AS? Dainite sole, so no nail pattern

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...lor=BROWN&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

photo1.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads