• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help to properly wear this sneakers!

neonline

Reaction score
First of all, forgive me because I don't speak english very well but I'll do my best.

The thing is that I have always completely dumb to "properly mix colours and clothes styles" (I'm sure you have a word for this, at least we have it in spanish), and my new girlfriend bought me these sneakers that I always wanted but couldnt find, and I want to use them the first time with proper clothes.

So tell me guys, what would you wear with these vans?

http://www.offspring.co.uk/perl/go.p...olor_uid=18485

Don't forget to say about kind of trousers, colours and that stuff... I was thinking on dark jeans, a t-shirt (light blue or white with any picture) and a shirt (square pictures) in black and blue colours.

Tell me your ideas, and another thing, is there any article, tutorial or book I could read to know how to dress more fashionable and "combine" clothes in a better way?

Thanks a lot to all of u, and again, forgive me for not being quite understandable

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're vans...they'll pretty much go with anything.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by neonline
First of all, forgive me because I don't speak english very well but I'll do my best.

The thing is that I have always completely dumb to "properly mix colours and clothes styles" (I'm sure you have a word for this, at least we have it in spanish), and my new girlfriend bought me these sneakers that I always wanted but couldnt find, and I want to use them the first time with proper clothes.

So tell me guys, what would you wear with these vans?

http://www.offspring.co.uk/perl/go.p...olor_uid=18485

Don't forget to say about kind of trousers, colours and that stuff... I was thinking on dark jeans, a t-shirt (light blue or white with any picture) and a shirt (square pictures) in black and blue colours.

Tell me your ideas, and another thing, is there any article, tutorial or book I could read to know how to dress more fashionable and "combine" clothes in a better way?

Thanks a lot to all of u, and again, forgive me for not being quite understandable

why did you start a new thread for this?

East2West

Reaction score
Just wear some stuff

neonline

Reaction score
Cmon, they can't go with completely everything, specially for the colour, what colours should I wear?

And I opened this thread because I needed help and there wasn't another one to get a reference

I just want to learn how to dress myself fashionable with the stuff I have, I'm not asking for too much

mikedepr

Reaction score
a white t and slim black jeans. i think you're over thinking this a little...

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And I opened this thread because I needed help and there wasn't another one to get a reference

I just want to learn how to dress myself fashionable with the stuff I have, I'm not asking for too much

Used the small questions thread

It's a terrible color and I don't think they would go with khaki, otherwise put on feet walk out the door.

neonline

Reaction score
Oh, i didnt ser that thread, please, forgive me

And mine are a little darker blue, just a little bit... They're nice, Jean's colour

I guess fair gray trousers with a tshirt of the same colour, and a dark grey leather jacket... I will upload pics to "what are you wearing now?" thread

Thank you all and I hope it was easy to understand mr

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Oh, i didnt ser that thread, please, forgive me And mine are a little darker blue, just a little bit... They're nice, Jean's colour I guess fair gray trousers with a tshirt of the same colour, and a dark grey leather jacket... I will upload pics to "what are you wearing now?" thread Thank you all and I hope it was easy to understand mr
go back and read the rules before you make anymore new threads. are you 12? when i was 12 i once pondered what i would wear with vans, but when i was 13 i just went and bought them because they are cheap and will work with anything. your welcome.

neonline

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
go back and read the rules before you make anymore new threads.

are you 12? when i was 12 i once pondered what i would wear with vans, but when i was 13 i just went and bought them because they are cheap and will work with anything.

your welcome.

No, im almost 20, and just wanted to suit something properly for a day

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
POST THIS IN THE SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD. STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD.

god

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics