• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMGP4863-1.jpg
IMGP4865-1.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
i believe bdeuce22 is also in

Originally Posted by harveyrabbit
Contest Roll Call

• stanleyvanburen
  • NAMOR
  • harveyrabbit
  • S-Town
  • stever
  • randomkoreandude
  • JasonV
  • bdeuce22
fight[1].gif

mine technically are not the same pairs you guys have.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by osadolor619
RRL poster child?
lol. After my last fit pic I decided to take the safe route. Stacking was a no go
blush.gif

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
lol. After my last fit pic I decided to take the safe route. Stacking was a no go
blush.gif

Who cares what everyone else says? If you wanna roll up your pants, roll them bitches up!

The clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
mine technically are not the same pairs you guys have.

oh yeah bdeuce has the limited edition ones
ffffuuuu.gif

damn i should have kept mine
frown.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
oh yeah bdeuce has the limited edition ones
ffffuuuu.gif

damn i should have kept mine
frown.gif

Im rolling in my LEs too. I decided against this seasons chino
blush.gif

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ohohohoh ... i wonder if blklblk and/or RRL reps and/or other participants care that some have this seasons while others have the Limited editions
eh.gif
???

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ohohohoh ... i wonder if blklblk and/or RRL reps and/or other participants care that some have this seasons while others have the Limited editions
eh.gif
???

I hope we can use the LEs. If not...
03halloween-costume-stewie1.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably should ask this in the regular RRL thread but do these come in navy?

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
eh.gif
???

Is it apple and oranges, or more fuji's and braeburn's? I imagine they will likely wear differently, but not sure exactly how much that will matter. I'm not sure you can look for things like whiskering with a pair of chinos. The criteria for winning is likely just general awesomeness at the end of a year.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit
Is it apple and oranges, or more fuji's and braeburn's? I imagine they will likely wear differently, but not sure exactly how much that will matter. I'm not sure you can look for things like whiskering with a pair of chinos. The criteria for winning is likely just general awesomeness at the end of a year.
I dont think there is too much of a difference between the LE and the current season (CS). We can probably all agree that they look identical both in material and cut. There are a few minor difference including the selvedge line and weight of the material; the LE material is slightly heavier. Will it make a difference? I dont know. Will one fade better/faster than the other? I dont have the slightest. I think it would ass some intrigue if both chinos were allowed to participate.
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
YES! This is rad. They look great with the Indys. There is some weird bunching in the crotch but I think it might just be how you're standing in that one shot.
Haa, thanks. I think I also had buckled the belt one hole too tight

xCrunchx

Reaction score
How stiff are these? Are they like raw denim stiff or what? That is, are they comfortable if so how much 1-10 1 being trackies 10 being stiffest raw denamzz

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads