• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iotan
Any chance someone has this in a medium or small and wants to sell it? If so, PM me.

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
or an XS!!! id buy asap

There'll be another run of these in September I was told.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
nice ... yeah rrl shirting is so thick, its better for fall/winter anyways

Actually, yeah, I would say it'd be best as a fall/winter shirt.

And you know what else?

It would look pretty damn nice under an Inverallan 3A.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

srgprod

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theRRshop
Thank you, great post. Hope we all can move on from this kind of battles in a style forum..
I would rather keep doing the work I do to produce my images and listings. In the past few months I had been checking here, less and less.. because I didn't want to start up any new battles... we all know many times when you try to do something... no matter what.. there will be those that just go on the attack.

Today is a new day... and I still feel creative.

Folks... I am 40-something, have always been in the fashion field, and have always worked for myself.... I have been through the owning/operating an actual small chain of my own mens boutiques... and when the internet came along, I retired my small chain.... and started my online RRL operation. And because I love RRL Vintage, that is what I deal with.. and in fact that is all you will find in my two homes... all Vintage RRL... in my own RRL world. Trying to live a comfortable lifestyle in my comfortable fashion/homes.

ME:

729-1.jpg

Peace....
RR_

I would love to see what's in your closet.

Just throw the stuff on the floor (as you suggest) and snap some pix like we all do here. You've been giving us photoshopped, moody, branded images. It's turning me off for one... Put the **** on your bed or on the floor and snap away please!

srgprod

Reaction score
I'm not talking about what you do to market your business and your inventory.

I'm talking about giving us some real honest no bullshit communication. I don't want to see your branded overblown advertising. That stuff should go in the B&S forum. Not here please. Try to be real w/us...just take an Iphone shot of a shirt hanging in your bathroom and put that up here!!

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i agree with srgprod, no offense but that's what i would rather see.

RRshop reminds me of this guy known as milspex/deepsix/rogue eagle. he was an outsider to it but was really into urahara kei and moved to japan from australia basically just to buy the stuff. when you're that passionate it makes it hard for regular people to relate.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
Actually, yeah, I would say it'd be best as a fall/winter shirt.

And you know what else?

It would look pretty damn nice under an Inverallan 3A.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

trying not to remember about that order so that i will have an amazing present once it arrives!!!

srgprod

Reaction score
Dude, Michelangelo... You come off like you're selling and have "a better than thou" argumentative style. No one cares about your image, please leave it in the car when you come here! We are a group of people sharing an interest in RRL rags! Nothing more nothing less. This is not a museum forum. If you're concerned about your image go hang out in the Gugenheim!!!

"I am not here selling...
and I said I don't do unplanned pics..
I have an image to keep.."

osadolor619

Reaction score
Holy ****... this RRShop bullshit is still going. It's a new day! Let's talk about something else!

srgprod

Reaction score
+ 10000000000.

I was in the Polo store on Rodeo Drive yesterday hoping to scope out some things to pick up during they're private sale May 5- 10. The RRL selection was pitiful. They only had the basics. No new things from the current collection and no limited or even cool older pieces. Two weeks ago, they were overflowing with mostly everything in the line. I think they sent most of their inventory out to the branded RRL stores. Too bad, as the selection in this place used to be equal to the Mansion. RRL is excluded from the sale but if you're in the Polo stores, they usually give you the discount anyway.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by srgprod
+ 10000000000.

I was in the Polo store on Rodeo Drive yesterday hoping to scope out some things to pick up during they're private sale May 5- 10. The RRL selection was pitiful. They only had the basics. No new things from the current collection and no limited or even cool older pieces. Two weeks ago, they were overflowing with mostly everything in the line. I think they sent most of their inventory out to the branded RRL stores. Too bad, as the selection in this place used to be equal to the Mansion. RRL is excluded from the sale but if you're in the Polo stores, they usually give you the discount anyway.

Would appreciate some follow up on this since the local RRL store closed about a year ago and the only option is the RL store.

srgprod

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
Would appreciate some follow up on this since the local RRL store closed about a year ago and the only option is the RL store.
The SA's in the Polo stores can give the discounted price even if the line you're buying is excluded. I try to find the most knowledgeable sales person that's into RRL and chat them up. It works almost all of the time. The standalone RRL stores won't discount if RRL is excluded from the sale... it also helps if you go in prior to the sale, pick out what you want and make sure the SA will hook you up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads